Friday, October 21, 2011

Good Intentions

Way back in the beginning of 2010, The Big Guy and I took a Meditteranean cruise.

We took said cruise with our travel agent........

who just happens to be my sister!

What a fantastic time we had, relaxing.....


meandering.......


shopping......

eating......

drinking......


and relaxing some more!


We stopped in Spain....


and Portugal.....



Morocco.....

and Rome!


I took pictures.....

pictures.....

and MORE PICTURES....


all with the good intention of blogging about it.

Unfortunately, I got carried away with the relaxing part of the trip........

and didn't post a thing!

How did my good intentions go so awry?! Oh woe is me! How am I supposed to remember all the great things that happen in a year if I don't BLOG about them?! 

Seriously, I can barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning, let alone what I did more than a year ago.  If I don't blog about it, it's like it never happened. 

Time to log onto Shutterfly and make up a photo album before every shred of memory is lost.  Is anyone elses out there using Shutterfly instead of Scrapbooking?  It's so much less mess and the end result is so beautiful to look at, don't you agree?  Leave me a comment 'cause I'd love to hear how you deal with all your "good intention" photos!


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Good Intentions”

Derrick & Jeanette deBoer said...

Absolutely LOVE using Shutterfly. While I enjoy creative aspect of scrapbooking, I simply don't have the time. Shutterfly is much faster. I've even gotten 2 free books from them! Nice eh?
JdB

Lori E said...

...but will Shutterfly still be around when your great grandchildren want to see the photo? Do you print them from there? I am not familiar with it.
Did you know you can get your blog made into a book too. Now that is something they would love to see.

Elske said...

I think I'm way more behind on selecting / printing / scrapbooking my pictures yet... Remember that i was in BC 3 years back? Those pictures are still waiting patiently on the computer... :)

Ashley Ferreira said...

So I've pretty much decided I want to live your life and will be living vicariously through you & your blog. Now be honest, --- can I get hired onto the greenhouse staff "travel division"? haha

T.B.H. said...

I recently took a Rhine cruise and I am a notorious shutterbug (seeing as it's my line of work as well...). I had a lot of relaxation time, but used the evenings to sit in the lounge and edit and label all my photos. Now I'm home I can just upload them to an album and decide from there what to do with them... even though my cruise-mates thought me a bit of a party-pooper in the evenings, I'm glad I did it that way!