Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Newest Member of the Jansen 5 String Ensemble


Introducing........our newest recruit to the Jansen 5 string ensemble.  Yes, my blogger peeps, you heard it here first.  The Wee One may only be 2 years old but she is adamant that Gramma let her join in all the fun and play the "vivin" whenever the mood strikes her.  Especially this week, since we are at home ALONE, just her and I. 

I'm in Gramma heaven!

You see, the guys all flew out to Ohio for a big Trade Show.....


and the rest of the family went out on tour with a whole bunch of their STRING CAMP buddies.....



Leaving Gramma alone with this gorgeous little sweety poo.....



and her favorite companion, PEPPER! 

Believe it or not but, after a week of hanging out with a rambunctious puppy, she is actually starting to grow on me.....





Can you BELIEVE it?!  Me enjoying the company of a dog?!  I can hardly believe it myself.

Now, for the next few weeks we will be awaiting ANOTHER NEW RECRUIT to our family string orchestra.  That's because my Little Angel is expecting another bitty Sweet Pea very soon now.



Praying for the Lord's tender mercies for her and her growing little family unit!


9 Comments »

9 Responses to “The Newest Member of the Jansen 5 String Ensemble”

Becky K. said...

Praying with you for the safe delivery of your next grandbaby. You are one very blessed lady.

The newest "vivin" player is going to steal the show!! So adorable.

Rosa Veldkamp said...

So many cute things in this post!
2 year olds, puppies and daughters having more babies!
wish I was there to share!

Colleen said...

I can't lie, I was ALMOST secretly wishing she would go into labour last night so I could see the little baby! But really, I'm glad she'll be home so hopefully she can relax and have a safe delivery soon :) It was fun to have them, even thought it was a VERY short time.

momofcrt said...

Such a gorgeous little girl, can't wait to "meet" the new addition to the family.

Donna said...

That is just an adorable new band member!! Looks like it will be an ever expanding role! Congrats and best wishes for a special delivery!! No role that I love better than that of grandmom!!

Marina said...

How wonderful for your Wee One!!! She'll have her brother or sister at her birthday!!!
As we say in Greece "I wish your daughter to deliver her baby with one and only pain"!!!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh what a sweet musician!

Best wishes to the new mother.

Marina said...

She's a beauty!!!! And a happy little girl with so much love around her!!!
I'm happy for you Tamara! Your family is growing with happiness and love! Your babies aren't babies any more but becoming moms and dads themselves!
I wish a healthy and lovely life for all the members of your sweet family!!!

Pam Kersting said...

Another baby is coming?! I can remember their wedding in the greenhouse! Seems like I've known you forever! Have fun and enjoy.