Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Toddler Tote - For The Gramma On The Go!


After spending the weekend back home with my family, I have come up with a new and exciting business concept.  Seeing as I find it so very DIFFICULT to leave the Wee One behind when I travel, it came to me suddenly that I should be able to take her along with me as easily as Jessica Simpson takes her little dog wherever she goes!


I can imagine that there is a HUGE population of grandmother's out there who would LOVE to be able to easily tote their darling grandchild in a fashion forward bag that would easily fit under the seat of any airplane headed for any destination.

INTRODUCING........the TODDLER TOTE!



Your grandchild will easily fit inside......


and the 2 of you can travel together in style to exotic locations around the world!


I do believe this is the best NEW PRODUCT idea I've come up with in my entire career.

There is one other product I would like to call your attention to.  Are you a Shakespeare buff?  Have you heard of this new, modernized version of Macbeth that's been produced by a group of talented English students here in the Fraser Valley?  Check out the TRAILER!  I can't wait to see the MOVIE.



5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Toddler Tote - For The Gramma On The Go!”

Deb said...

what a cute idea...I think you might be on to something...

Becky K. said...

You are too funny. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I've got 7, got any thing for me? LOL, Lisa

Rosa said...

I am having trouble with your siite Tamara. Sometimes the words disapper when I start scrolling down!
Love the tote idea! Still waiting for a reason to use one. . .;)

Theresa said...

Hi there Tamara, thanks for stopping in to say HI:) I LOVE your new invention! Unfortunately ALL of my Grandkids are too big for the tote BUT I am expecting a new one in a couple of weeks!

Your tote is filled to the brim with cuteness! Have a blessed day! HUGS from Georgia!