Friday, May 27, 2011

Real Weddings Vancouver Spring 2011

What an exciting day at the Greenhouse today!  It's not all about flowers though.  Nope.  Today it's all about Junior and his Cinderella who have been featured in the Real Weddings Vancouver magazine!  Is that COOL or WHAT?!

First of all, you need to realize that I am a magazine fanatic with a collection boasting a ton of wedding magazines and Martha Stewart editions that proudly sit in a basket in the living room for whenever I need a little INSPIRATION.

I certainly never imagined that one day I would see an article about our very own FAMILY WEDDING inside those glossy pages!

Actually, I've been stalking my local Chapter's book store for the past few weeks because I KNEW that it was going to hit the shelves soon.  The suspense was KILLING me!  But it's finally out and I've bought an armful to give away to my closest friends and family......

I mean, my sister Lisa's beautifully decorated wedding cake is right there, front and center for everyone to drool over.  She NEEDS a copy.


Then there's that fabulous photo of the most delicious cheesecake made by our LOGISTICS GUY/EXECUTIVE CHEF Gary.  He did such a fantastic job on the food that night, we need to make sure he has a copy for his files as well.


The article inside is very cute as well.  I found out that Junior proposed to his Cinderella while out for a picnic that consisted of Chinese food.  He stuffed her fortune cookie with a special little message that read "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"  How romantic is THAT?!


I think I'm going to have to go back to the store and get a few more copies.  They are available in BC at select Chapters, London Drugs and Safeway stores.   Don't bother going to the Langley London Drugs by Walmart though.  I've already cleaned them out.  Sorry about that!



erin + lawrence || the practice paid off from Hello Tomorrow on Vimeo.

Magazine PHOTOS by Dragonflight Photography.


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Real Weddings Vancouver Spring 2011”

momofcrt said...

So how did this come about? So cool.

Tamara Jansen said...

The photographer submitted the photos and the magazine loved them! And Voila......they included us in the spring issue.

Too cool!

Lori E said...

How lucky for the magazine that these were shared with them and their readers.

Becky K. said...

LOVE it!! From what we saw here it was an amazingly beautiful wedding.
No wonder they wanted to feature those photos and tell the story.
Congratulations!

SavannahGranny said...

Tamara, What a wonderful keepsake to have for the future. This was a beautiful layout and your sister is so beautiful as are you.
We have been to B Gardens on two occasions. Each time it is simply breathtaking. I envy your ability to produce such beautiful flowers in your area. What a wonderful business to operate. I can tell you are loving it. The summer heat is so oppressive here some flowers take a lot of work and a lot irrigation.
Regards to the Granny situation. It is similar to the beautiful flowers. The pleasure you receive is in direct proportion to the amount of time and effort put in. Over the years you will be blessed with love beyond measure. Enjoy. Ginger