Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wedding Video Highlights by Hello Tomorrow Wedding Films

We are right back to work at the greenhouses, busily getting our fuchsia's and geraniums planted as soon as they arrive at the loading dock door.  Cuttings are being misted.  Baskets are being planted.  Planters are being unloaded.  Catalogs are being printed.  Spring presentations are being finalized.  In short........we are back to normal here at Darvonda.

Junior, however has gone off on a Mexican cruise with his sweetheart, Cinderella.  I am being kept up to date on how things are going out on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship via blackberry.  Once in a while a picture or a message comes through, showing me how hot and sunny it is way down south where my darling children are on their honeymoon.

What would I do without my BLACKBERRY, people?!  Seriously, getting regular updates is something I treasure as much as.......

as much as.......

as much as this phenomenal VIDEO I just got from Hello Tomorrow Wedding Films.  They already have a 3 minute teaser video of the wedding for us to enjoy, can you believe it?!

ENJOY the show.....



erin + lawrence || the practice paid off from Hello Tomorrow on Vimeo.


18 Comments »

18 Responses to “Wedding Video Highlights by Hello Tomorrow Wedding Films”

Chandra said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!!

Nancy-Mom said...

Beautiful Tam, I've been looking and looking and finally !!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

What???? I missed a very important wedding!!! My youngest is getting married this year too but I think they are foregoing the big wedding for a house instead. The honeymoon will be in Mexico too. Hope I am invited. hehe. You know I think I would really enjoy working in a greenhouse. Happy New Year to you too. xo

Sheila said...

Thanks so much for sharing part of your family with us. It was beautiful beyond words! May they have a wonderful lifetime together! It looks like you have a wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

Wow Tamara ficou lindo mesmo! Nossa cada casamento que faz voce esta se apefeicoando cada vez mais. Imagino como sera o casamento do ultimo da familia, com essa pratica toda... como diz no Brasil SAI DE BAIXO!!!!!

Marcely

Evelyn in Canada said...

That is pretty amazing. The whole thing is beautiful - the people, the photography, the music, the decor...

Becky K. said...

Oh my goodness, that was amazing!
The reception looks like it was stunning in the greenhouse...although, if you hadn't done the post I would never have guessed that was where it was!

Becky K.

Marina said...

Ow...Tamara!!! You made me cry although I wasn't there, although I haven't met you-them in person! What a couple!!! He looks like a Prince and she's like -you gave her the perfect name- Cinderela!!! I hope their life will be full of love, joy and happiness!!! And many, many babies....;)

momofcrt said...

Looks like it was a fabulous day with family and friends. May the Lord richly bless L and E in their marriage and all of you as well.

Colleen said...

It's a STUNNING video! I can't wait to see the entire version when they are finished!! I'm so glad I got the chance to come, even if it was just for the last 1/2 hour of the reception :) Sorry, I don't think I even said "hi" though!

Rosa said...

Well I was tearring up over here!
What a great job they did!
miss you guys already. . .

eddieross said...

Looks great!
I hope 2011 is off to a great start for you!
Xo,
E&J

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

That was amazing, how beautifully done...

I wish them all the happiness in the world.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Shelia said...

Hi Tamara! How wonderful to see your beautiful family! I wish them every happiness!
Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Tootsie said...

sounds like things are hoppin there!!! it's a busy season all of a sudden!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

What a gorgeous video! I loved the bridesmaid toast, the serenade and the lovely chandeliers in the tent. Off to see more!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

WHAT a gorgeous video...one of my fave songs too! THAT was in the greenhouse??? Wowza!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I'm speechless, Tamara!! This whole affair belongs in a magazine. I loved reading all the Posts about this beautiful wedding, watching the video and viewing their engagement photos on your photographer's facebook site. Those chandeliers are breathtaking. You guys out-did yourselves...and that's hard to do!!!
Thanks so much for calling me over. : )
Mary Lou