Saturday, December 18, 2010

Good Morning Vietnam!



Sunday morning in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.  We are perched on the 10th floor of the Equatorial Hotel where we can watch the comings and goings of the locals from our balcony while sipping a fresh brewed cup of coffee and listening to the bustling sounds of the city below.

video

This is our special day.  Sunday.  A day we set apart to stop our busy travels and labors to concentrate on our Creator.  The creator of all these MILLIONS of people living all over the world.....

all of them with a life of joys and triumphs, pain and sorrows......

lives filled with laughter......

 and work they need to accomplish.....

Today I was pondering how it is possible that our great Creator knows us ALL!  He even counts the hairs that fall from our head.  What a wonderful realization.  And what a blessing.

Hope you are all able to take time to count your blessings today.

Greetings from Vietnam

Make sure you also check out my "blogjacker's" post here because it's a must see.  This is what my kids do while I'm gone......break into my blog and post FANTASTIC music.  Why do I worry so much about them when I leave?!  They are clearly very well behaved in my absence........RIGHT guys?!


4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Good Morning Vietnam!”

Rosa said...

Miss You!
But we'll be seing you soon.
Plane tickets are booked! :D

Becky K. said...

A very special post.
I love those faces and the reminder that God KNOWS each and every one of us. Goosebumps!

Evelyn in Canada said...

You take some great people pictures, Tam. Watch the video closely - it's like watching someone play an old game of Frogger. Somehow the traffic from the side streets make their way across without getting hit. A miracle, each one. :-)

Sheila said...

Tamara...Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment on my blog. I cannot imagine how much work a project like yours would be. But I love the chandeliers & look forward to seeing more. My goodness...you are a busy lady! :)