Friday, November 5, 2010

Today's "To Do" List


Today is just one of those days.  A day that is just too busy.  The Big Guy has us scheduled to do way too many things.  They just can't all be accomplished in a single day.  So many things, as a matter of fact, that I think he felt a twinge of guilt.  That guilt set in while I was busy writing down all my tasks in a "To Do" list so I wouldn't drop the ball on anything important.  It was so long that he suddenly asked me if I had made sure to include a HOLIDAY as part of my list.

"Uh, no.  I didn't put that on the list.  Should I?!"  I asked incredulously.


"Maybe we need to go back to India to check on production there" was his reply.



I love you a LOT, Big Guy but I think you are trying to pull a fast one over me, aren't you.

Personally, if the holiday doesn't include a warm TROPICAL SUNSET.....

and some lazy hours spent by lying in a deck chair.....



You can count me out!"

I'm just sayin'


2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Today's "To Do" List”

Rosa said...

Husbands sure can be tricky, can`t they? ;)
I hear ya on the To Do list. . .
Looking at mine makes me want to take a long nap!!

Marina said...

Sorry but I HAVE TO comment for the previous post... As soon as I saw that BEAUTIFUL plants I had to share it with my hubby...It's so wonderful to live around plants and flowers. I hope you had high sales...