Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa's Coming to Milner Gardens This Saturday!

I just happened to meet Frosty the Snowman yesterday evening and he mentioned that Santa was going to pop in to Milner Gardens on Saturday.

I'm so EXCITED!

He's even taking a few ELVES along for the day.


I thought it might be purdent to invite Mrs Claus, since she doesn't get out as much as her hubby.....


but, unfortunately it's BUSY SEASON at the North Pole so she is going to stay home and hold the fort!


In the meantime, I have some INSIDE INFO on what the Wee One is getting for Christmas this year.


Shhhhhhh!  Don't give away the secret, ok?!
She hasn't got a CLUE!
Now, just in case you are looking for some great costumes at reasonable prices and you live in the Vancouver/Fraser Valley vicinity, visit Boo La La Costumes.  You won't be disappointed!  According to their blog, Masquerade parties are all the rage this year.


3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Santa's Coming to Milner Gardens This Saturday!”

Rosa said...

Well now, I had lunch at the same place you did today!
As soon as Henry brings my camera back I'll be posting about what I bought!
Hope things are going better today. :D

Laura said...

I won't tell! Have fun with Santa!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

I can keep a secret. Wee one is going to love it... I hope things are going well your way. You sure put a smile on my face with your visit.
hugs ~lynne~