Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Is Almost Upon Us


It's that time of year again.  Like it or not, it's almost Christmas.  That means it's time to start shipping poinsettias.  That also mean that the temperatures start to drop below zero in our neck of the woods.

But WHAT is THIS?!  Lunch out on the VERANDA in the beginning of NOVEMBER?!
I don't think we have EVER in our life time had lunch outdoors in November.  Yesterday's beautiful weather was an exception to the rule that we just HAD to take maximum advantage of.

It felt just like summer......

and you better believe I enjoyed EVERY MINUTE of it!

Now, to get back to shipping all those poinsettias......




4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Christmas Is Almost Upon Us”

Rosa said...

We're having the same kind of weather over here.
I just told Henry that I would work in the garden tommorow and Saturday and then that was IT!
I've got all kinds of projects that have been waiting for colder weather and the end of gardening.
It's time to get cracking!

Evelyn in Canada said...

I have a bulb tip growing. I think it's a tulip. This is nuts!

Anonymous said...

I thought we had been told that this is going to be one of the worst winters we have had in 55 years?! we're still waiting....LIsa

Lori E said...

The lawn is still growing and the weeds are growing too. I still have lots in bloom. Is this the calm before the storm? Wait and see.