Monday, October 25, 2010

You Should Never Stop At Just One!

I'm a little pre-occupied with Christmas these days.  I think it's only natural that my mind is full to the brim with thoughts of the festive season since we have 150,000 poinsettias to get rid of BEFORE December 25 th rolls around.  So, today I would like to offer my readers some great suggestions on how to decorate this Christmas using.......POINSETTIA's


Might I suggest that you use multiple pots to carpet your front foyer......


Or perhaps you could buy a few hundred plants to create your very own POINSETTIA TREE....


Your family will be IMPRESSED with your amazing display.


So go on.........don't buy just ONE pot.......



or even TWO pots.....


Why not go BIG and BOLD this year?!


You should definitely consider buying in MULTIPLES because we growers are really hoping to empty out our greenhouses as soon as possible.


Now, is there anyone out there who has connections with the Bellagio Hotel decorators?


I'd LOVE to supply THEM with their poinsettia this year.  I need to empty out my greenhouse this christmas if I want to keep the Wee One in Burberry for 2011!


Just a reminder that I will be giving away an authentic Hong Kong Disneyland Pooh Bear on Monday to one lucky blogger who leaves a comment this week.  Leave a comment every day to have more chances to win.  All you gotta do is let me know you stopped by.  I LOVE hearing from you!


10 Comments »

10 Responses to “You Should Never Stop At Just One!”

Ann said...

Now that is a lot of poinsettia...

and they look so gorgeous,
they make any space have the Christmas feel and spirit:)

Becky K. said...

So many creative ideas. You will have no problems selling those poinsettias. They are such lovely plants.

Becky K.

Rosa said...

All right then. . .
100 poinsettias is is!
There may not be any room in our baby house for us to sit, but when it comes to style, sometimes we just have to make these little sacrifices! lol

Anonymous said...

as beautiful as that looks. I dont think you could afford to give me that many points to fill a Christmas tree at my house. You had better keep them for paying customers :P Though I am looking into Christmas trees at the moment :D

Lydia

Colleen said...

you should try to convince the vendors to actually buy a bunch of their stock to make a nice display like that!

tupperwaregal said...

I love poinsettia, but since we have cats we can't have them in our home. But i love the pictures of hte displays.
Adalia

Marina said...

Ow my!!! You are really an ecxellent trader!!! You've convinsed me! I would like...a tone of poinsettias!!!

Carole said...

Love all the new varieties now though they still love red the best....my least favorite.
I'm sure you'll sell out fast!
xx
Carole
ps....thanks for your visit!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait till they are out its gonna be so much fun decorating the home with them!

katherine s

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Beautiful Poinsettias! I think one of your photos was taken at the Denver International Airport? I saw beautiful many "trees" made out of pointsettias there last year My grandson's birthday is in Decemebr abd I always fly at that time. :)