Friday, July 30, 2010

Be Careful Not To Blink!

Would you just look at this innocent little cherub?! She is the picture of propriety. Her strawberry blonde hair and chubby little cheeks are just scrump-dilly-icious.......but I am afraid they will soon be a thing of the past.

This little creature is just growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it! I barely dare to BLINK because she is up to something new before you know it.

This month's new trick is..........WALKING! Yup, you read that right.......I said WALKING! Not yet a year old and she is walking all by her lonesome. I can hardly believe it. Next thing you know, she's gonna be in kindergarten.

Of course, she will begin VIOLIN lessons with our favorite violin teacher in September......

September 2016, that is!


7 Comments »

7 Responses to “Be Careful Not To Blink!”

trash talk said...

Just remember not to blink...it goes that fast. She's precious!
Debbie

Rosa said...

Don't you think it's about time you throw a piano player into the mix?

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

What a cutie patootie!!

Laura said...

My youngest just turned one, and she's taking multiple steps at a time now! She's starting to really motor! I love this age though, their personalities really shine through!

Your little bug is beautiful!

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Hello Tamara~ ~ ~Haven't been around for some time so I had some catching up to do. Lovely sweet cherub and lovely grown daughter too. What an amazing dress, looks great on her. Oh yeah, we love cukes here and the curly ones eat just fine. My neighbor has so many he is selling them at his roadside stand for 1 cent each! Love cucumber salad for breakfast.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

Marina said...

Happy Birthday to your precious little grandchild and future virtuoso violinist!!!

Marina said...

I've written you before but I don't see my comment, to wish you for your grandchild "happy birthday". I hope you're well and you're sunbathing near the sea in a tropical island!!!