Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding Show and Tell

I was just busy reminiscing about my daughter's wedding the other day. She's such a darling Little Angel sent from heaven above! Come and take a jaunt down memory lane with me today as I show and tell about the amazing fun we had......especially in our greenhouse-turned-banquet hall where we held the reception.
The wedding photos were taken by Elizabeth Sorgell......



the programs were hand made......

Flowers were done by our very good family friends....


and the photos were taken in down town Fort Langley...........


There was a lot of work put into making the chandelier.......


and setting up tables.......


Dinner was served by our very own in-house chef/logistics guy, Gary......and we partied late into the night!

What a blessed MOM I am, don't you think?!
So, make sure you go and check out all the Show and Tell stories out there over at My Romantic Home. Lots of beautiful things to see over there!


4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Wedding Show and Tell”

Rosa said...

It was an awesome evening!
Although tying all those green bows on the chairs almost did in this creaky old body!lol

Prior said...

oh, my that was just lovely... and your daughter is a beauty... I love the color scheme..Lezlee

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Yes, the color scheme, and the beautiful effortless elegance of everything. What a great photographer you choose, the moments are captured beautifully.

Jen

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

So beautiful! I love the color scheme. It looks like an amazing day!