Monday, June 7, 2010

Rubber Ducky, You're The One!

Oh my, I'm in trouble. Would you just look at those big blue eyes? They are just so adorable, I can't STAND IT!
I can't remember the last time I got to have so much fun in my kitchen........
or when I last got so WET in my kitchen.
I'm already worried about how exactly I'm gonna manage to give the Wee One back to her Mommy and Daddy when they return from holidays......
I mean, they can't possibly love her as much as I do now, COULD THEY?!
I guess I'll just have to try get all the fun in I can with my little sweet cakes before I have to hand her back. It's a long "to do" list including

1. GO TO THE PARK
2. GO OUT FOR ICE CREAM
3. BUY MATCHING OUTFITS
4. VISIT DISNEYLAND........

I've got my work cut out for me!


4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Rubber Ducky, You're The One!”

Anonymous said...

No 1 uncle was sure having fun walking down the aisle with her yesterday. :-) Alida

Rosa said...

Glad too see blogger's working again!
If I didn't have to go and plant my last garden in the rain tonight I might blog myself!

Lori E said...

Cutie patootie for sure. Soak it all up for soon you have to give her back.
No really Tamara, you do. There are laws.

momofcrt said...

Ahahaha, she's a keeper alright, what a gorgeous little girl. Must be from our side of the family eh?
Enjoy her visit, it will go by quickly.
Does she sleep through the night?