Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Going Underground

I have decided that I will need to go underground.......flee the country.......get out of Dodge before sundown......and I'm takin' the Wee One with me!

My Little Angel is returning home from her vacation in the Caribbean and wants to pick up my grand daughter so she can keep her all to herself.......

but I just can't let that happen!

You see why I am unable at this time to hand her over to her mother, don't you?

Soooo........I have a hair coloring appointment this morning ......

and an IMPLANT appointment for tomorrow. This will completely change my appearance so I can make my escape before my daughter gets home.

Don't worry, sweetheart. You can have her back when she's a teenager. That's when I anticipate she will become independent and will no longer appreciate her Gramma.

I think Disneyland would be a perfect place to hide out!


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “I'm Going Underground”

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...it's finally happened...you've lost your mind!! lol. Trust me when I tell you that they will hunt you to the ends of the earth to get that precious one back. I have had Jonah since Thursday evening, and I love him to bits...Tim is definately having JOnah withdrawl, even with a GORGEOUS new little girl in his life! Oh well, grandma is just going to have to get used to being second fiddle again! Lisa

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

Ha ha! You sound so much like my Mama! It's such a blessing to have a mom and a MIL who adore spending time with our kiddos. A blessing to everyone!

ps- What a cutie!!

Lori E said...

Disneyland is the first place they look. You have to go where they would never expect to find you. Like??? Burnaby.

Sue said...

You are soooooo lucky to have had her for a visit. I've only been able to see my grandson 3 times in the past year. Definately not enough........
Hubby and I always talk about sneaking down there and "stealing" him......but alas, they know where we live...
:)

momofcrt said...

Oh hoho Tamara you make me laugh. Come visit us in Alberta, we can hide you ;-)
Lisa, how many grandchildren do you have now?