Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Give Up!

I have officially given up! I am no longer wishing for summer but am accepting the fact that the weather in Vancouver is just not going to change. Cold and cloudy is all Mother Nature seems to be offering us this year.......

So the Darvonda crew has headed off to the ice rink to celebrate WINTER.

No need to feel sorry for us in our winter jackets and warm blankets. WE ARE CANADIAN! We can handle it!
And, by the way, the Big Guy did not score in this game, regardless of the large cheering section he had rooting for him in the bleachers.

Better luck next time, sweetheart! I am so glad you picked the sport back up again after 20 years. You sure do look great in all that sweaty, stinky hockey gear.


2 Comments »

2 Responses to “I Give Up!”

Laura said...

It's so frustrating! One day is hot, the next is cold. I hope you all had fun at the game regardless!

cindy said...

You might have frustrating weather most of the time, but I have heard Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I would love to be in Vancouver right now instead of the Ohio River Valley. Now that is rough!