Thursday, April 22, 2010

Retail Re-opens For Spring

"Your attention please........I have an an announcement to make......check.....check.......check.......is this thing on?"

"Milner Gardens is NOW OPEN!"

Yes, my blogger peeps, the moment you have all been waiting for has arrived. I finally got a chance to go into the Old Milking Parlor/New Retail garden center to take pictures for your viewing pleasure.

My sister-in-law has out-done herself again with eye catching displays around every corner!

It's amazing what she can do with an old door and a lick of paint......

Her antique wagon wheels, fruit crates and a rusty old tub look just amazing together.....

It's time to get on over here 'cause Spring has sprung and we are selling out of everything!
The Wee One dropped in to give her opinion on how things were lookin' as well. She's not easy to please, I can tell you from experience!


WEE ONE:

"I really like what you've done with the place, Aunty Fifi. My playhouse is looking pretty pimped out!"
Don't you just LOVE that old wash machine she's got planted up?! I think she got it for free on Craig's List.

FRUGAL TIP #24: check Craig's list DAILY for free stuff. You can find some pretty cool items to use as planters that will transform your garden into the talk of the neighborhood.

So, hurry on down to check out what's going on at YOUR LOCAL GARDEN CENTER because they've been working hard these past few months to get their places all gussied up! They are sure to inspire you with wonderful ideas for your yard.....

OR visit us at 6690 - 216 street, Langley BC. We're open from 9 to 5 every day from now till October. If you tell my peeps at the till that you follow my blog, they have a special gift just for you!

Stop on by The Inspired Room for other INSPIRED THINGS too.


THE FOLLOWING SHORT VIDEO COMES DIRECT TO YOU FROM DARVONDA HEAD OFFICE. where everyone has lost their marbles due to an intense shipping season and lack of sleep! (Snapdragon voice over, Grower Girl. Filming, Tamara)


12 Comments »

12 Responses to “Retail Re-opens For Spring”

Lori E said...

What? A special gift...I was there Saturday...I left my blog card and told them to say hi from me....sniff, sniff.

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Lori,you went to Tamara's and you didn't invite me to meet you there?

Sniff, sniff.....

Now I am going to have to find someone else to go with, sigh...

Tamara, can't wait to see it, maybe one day when I am not working I will drop by.

Jen

momofcrt said...

Looks amazing Tamara! Is that R's wife who does the work?

Teresa said...

I love the chair hanging in the air...it's always fun to think outside the box. thanks for sharing.

Rosa said...

Fifi is doing an awesome job!!
Wish I could stop by. . .
Love the film! LOL

Tootsie said...

OMG!!! I NEEEEEEED to go to this place! I love seeing what you guys do...I am so jealous that you are living my dream...but I will just live vicariously through you for now...
Your comments always make me smile...open something in Red Deer...and I will be there like stink on a turd! haha

Anonymous said...

FYI that washing machine was not free... it cost us four cedar baskets!

The Stylish House said...

Hi Tamara,
I agree your sister in law has done a fabulous job creating these eye catching whimsical displays. If I lived closer I would definitely be one of your best customers! I especially like that pimped out playhouse and vintage Craig List freebie find. Have a nice weekend and let the planting begin!
Cathy

The Berry's Patch said...

It all looks so beautiful. Makes me want to start on my garden.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was open from 9 to 6 and closed Sundays???

Monica said...

Great post with amazing photos.

cindy said...

I soooo love the chairs and the purple door but then I came across the old washing machine and had a memory chuckle to myself, great job love the decorating