Thursday, February 25, 2010

Throw Me a Life Preserver!



Have you ever had one of those weeks where there's just not enough CHOCOLATE in the world to make things right?!


Or one of those days where you just wanna cuddle up in your bathrobe, turn off your cell phone and just pretend there's nothing going wrong?
Well, My week has so far been one of those "THROW ME A LIFE PRESERVER" kinda weeks.You know the kind I mean. The kind where you just don't know what other kind of unsavory sorts of things are gonna happen next........BUT......I think we almost have our HARD DRIVE crash sorted out finally. We've lost a lot of data but my Darvonda peeps really buckled down hard and got my presentation back up and running by re-doing the WHOLE thing! Thanks to everyone who pitched in........and I mean EVERYONE!!!


12 Comments »

12 Responses to “Throw Me a Life Preserver!”

Coco said...

The first picture and the last picture are my favorites. The chocolate and the cute baby.

Anonymous said...

Well...I'm with you on that one!! You could have used the photo of you hovering over the chocolate instead of me...but no... you just want to let everyone know what I do on holidays!! So much for what happens in Barcelona stays in Barcelona,LOL, they sure were good!Lisa

Tamara Jansen said...

Well, since YOU ate most of those handmade and EXPENSIVE chocolates, I thought it appropriate to include you in this post :)

Rosa said...

Glad to hear things are getting back on track.
And that is one cute grandbaby! :)

Lori E said...

Some days are a test and some weeks are a marathon. Good luck with that.

Evelyn in Canada said...

Why is it that everyone is wearing a life preserver and you are calmly using your Blackberry? Or were you texting an SOS to someone?

Anonymous said...

Wait just one moment chickie..we all split the chocolates, although I will admit I had a few more than you did :)Add to that fact that YOU kept picking out more chocolates, until the big guy pointed out the cost of 26 Euros per Kilo...
Just remember, I let you have all the wine...so I consider us even! LOL
Lisa

Sally said...

Glad to know you're back up and running. Yes, your little grandson is absolutely adorable!! :)

Nancy-Mom said...

I love it Lisa, you let her have it!! if you ate more chocolate than she did, I just know she 'forced' you into it just so she could make you feel bad :-) Ahh, sisters !

Anonymous said...

Thanks aunt Nancey, I'm glad to know somebody feels my pain, and knows just what sisters can be up to!!LOL We won't even talk about the grandchildren clothes shopping that happened..it was at least 4 to 1 for Tam, and she only has one compared to my 4( with 3 on the way)!!, we absolutely had a fabulous time travelling with them.
Love you much Tam, Lisa

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

oh....about once a week...blick! Who is that precious little one? Your grandchild? Beautiful!!

cindy said...

I popped over here from Hospitality Lane. I've prodded through some blog post's and really enjoy your writings.

Your grandson is such a sweet, cute little man. How old is he:?

We have our first granddaughter who will be one next week.