Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hard Drive Crash Jeopardizes Big Presentation

For the last few days we have been dealing with a serious CRASH at Darvonda. Unfortunately, one of the HARD DRIVES kicked the bucket.
Of course, it was the hard drive containing Tamara's big GARDEN CENTER PRESENTATION file and there's.......
there's.......
there's no BACK UP FILE!
Pardon me while my design team and I spend the weekend trying to RE-DO the ENTIRE presentation. What a relief that I have such great peeps here at Darvonda who will do anything for me........even work the weekend!
I'm off to go see what we can salvage of this mess.


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Hard Drive Crash Jeopardizes Big Presentation”

Lori E said...

Oh my gosh. That doesn't look good.
I can explain the whole badge thing and help you with it if you email me. You can find my email link on my blog at the top.

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Tamara, Ouch...is that one of your trucks? Hope you are able to save your files. I am a big time believer in Carbonite...hope I never need to use it but I have their service, just in case.

Rosa said...

Gasp!
Noooooooo!!!

By the way you have to let me know when you guys will be up here so I can book the day off. :)

Becky K. said...

Oh dear! Hope you are able to salvage what you need.

Becky K.

Becca's Dirt said...

Oh no - I am so sorry to see and hear what happened. Sure hope you are able to salvage the plants and the truck.