Saturday, January 23, 2010

Organizing a Wedding - the Album


Believe it or not, the Big Guy and I are back on the road again this week. We are on our way to a big Trade Show in Essen, Germany. It's always a good show, packed with great ideas and new technology so we really want to attend.

In my absence, I have no idea if I will have good internet access......or if I will even want to have good internet access. You never know in these foreign countries what sort of situation you will find yourself in.

So..........

in order to give you something to look at while I'm gone, I am posting the photo album I just made of my Little Angel's Wedding. It's already a year ago and I've already become a grandma but it's never too late to get your photos printed. That's my new motto now that I have discovered Shutterfly, an online digital scrapbook "place". I absolutely love the way their albums turn out. If you love to scrapbook, you should check their site out. It's easy, fun, and the end product is gorgeous. Shutterfly.com is their website. Just so you know, I'm not affiliated with them in any way. Not affiliated but definitely addicted! See you (and my new album) when I get back!

Photography credits to Elizabeth Sorgell (wedding) Karin Louwerse (food)



9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Organizing a Wedding - the Album”

Tamara Jansen said...

Oh, and a special thanks to Mel for those extra shots I didn't have :) You're the BEST!

Coco said...

Wow you guys did a great job. Beautiful pictures. I am sure they wll treasure this forever.

Lori E said...

Have a great time in Germany. Take lots of pictures, as if I need to tell you that.
The wedding looks fabulous. I am helping a friend of my son to make her wedding invites and really like what you have done. I got a couple of ideas here.

Elske said...

Essen is pretty close to where I live, funny that you're so close by! Have a good time.
Elske

Elske said...

Well, I understood you were in Germany.. but that's just not too far from Nijmegen in the Netherlands.. In Canadian measurements, that is :) Have a good time (if you're still on your break)

Evelyn in Canada said...

Those are gorgeous pictures, but also the people and settings were beautiful. I'm sure I can't even set a table worthy of a picture. Good job!

antigoni said...

It's awesome. I wish you live many many years and make a beautiful album like this for your grandaughter's wedding.

Pam Kersting said...

I am missing you Tamara! Come back soon .... and when you do, I have a gift for you over at my blog ... posted on 2/9/10. Happy travels and don't forget to post about your trip!

ibrahim said...

wow!! what a show. Great pictures.