Sunday, December 27, 2009

Top 10 Signs That You Need To Take A Winter Vacation.

Are you in need of a METAMORPHOSIS from this wintery season of snow and ice? How can you tell that you really NEED to take a winter vacation right about now? Here are the Top 10 Signs that you need to take a winter break........


10. The local Garden Centers have better Christmas decorations than you do at your place.





9. You're beginning to think you look good in that paper hat you got in your Christmas Cracker.





8. Your niece looks better in HER Christmas Cracker paper hat than YOU do!




7. You start wishing you were sitting at the kiddie's table so you can be the first at the buffet.




6. There are more Blackberries at your Christmas dinner than bottles of wine.


5. It takes TWO people to dry ONE plate.


4. You get into a scrap with a toddler over who gets to play the electronic piano next.




3. You get jealous of that same toddler because of his "sweet-0" reclining chair.



2. You find your derriere just doesn't FIT that "sweet-o" reclining chair like when you were a toddler.


1. Your sister arranges a CRUISE in the MEDITERANEAN for you at the end of JANUARY 2010.......and she books one too!
Don't forget to check out all the other METAMORPHOSIS going on out there. Stop by Between Naps on the Porch for more MET Monday fun! http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2009/12/welcome-to-50th-metamorphosis-monday.html


9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Top 10 Signs That You Need To Take A Winter Vacation.”

momofcrt said...

nice to have a sister in the travel biz eh? Enjoy the trip while we freeze up here in the north :-)
Wishing you and your crew a blessed new year.

Rosa said...

Man I would have liked to try out that chair!! :) (and been there to eat that food!)
And it could be that I need a vacation too!
Oh wait! I'm on vacation right now. . .
lol

Anonymous said...

Alexis really did look better in her paper hat than you!!LOL hope all had fun, blessed new year to all, Lisa

Lynnette Kraft said...

Ha! I think I need a Winter vacation! ha! I would love to go somewhere warm... curl my toes in the sand...basque in the sunshine...

...but since I can't - I'll be content in my frozen world with my beautiful family. :)

Looks like you had a lovely Christmas with family. Those hats make me think of my English grandma who passed away in 2008. She had such fun English traditions.

Can I go on that cruise with you? I have a dream to go on a cruise someday, but I think I'll wait until I don't have little ones to miss me (and me them). I think I would be mentally pre-occupied.

Have a lovely week.
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground

Timmy said...

Man.. that sure is a cute kid sitting in that chair.... must get his from dad ;)

Lori E said...

No one booked me a trip. Nope, no one. Sigh.

Marina said...

MEDITERANEAN I hear? I'm waiting for you...

niartist said...

tooo cute! So glad I stopped by! Check in sometime ...

Miss Melanie said...

I have to agree with the Cracker Pops Paper Hats...I had the same thing happen when I'm thinking, wow I look great, but luckily I had a friend pull my hat off before we left the party. A vacation sounds sooo good!