Monday, November 9, 2009

The Secret to Handling Stress


Do you ever get so busy that you're not sure where to start? Have you ever had that feeling that there's just way too much to do and not enough time to do it? My "TO DO" list seems to be growing by leaps and bounds the closer we get to Christmas. Wanna see my "TO DO" list?

-Nurse one of my kids through a 104 degree fever all night long
-Nail down Christmas pricing for those last minute poinsettia shoppers
-Finalize all the poinsettia shipping details with our partner growers out in Eastern Canada
-Go shopping for decorative pots to sell to our last minute customers
-Pick up new Sunday suit for Danny Boneduce who grows an inch taller every week
-Catch up on my wash since I won't have time available the next 4 weeks for that kind of thing
-Disinfect all the surfaces in the house so no one ELSE gets a 104 degree fever
-Get ready for tomorrow's Christmas Season Kick-off luncheon with all the staff
-Find another "LOST AT SEA" container that is gonna kill me if it doesn't arrive soon
-etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.....

Lucky for me, I have found a secret formula that helps me de-stress instantly. It's a powerful solution that I should bottle and sell to the whole world. I'll make millions with this anti-stress potion! Can you guess what it is?!

It's the smell of this little miracle that cures all ailments. The minute I lay my eyes on this sweet bundle of joy........all my stress dissipates! Am I a lucky lady or WHAT?!


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “The Secret to Handling Stress”

Lori E said...

Just don't bottle the poopy diaper version. That won't sell so well.
I hate it when I lose control over some things. Nothing you can do about missing containers floating the oceans. Aaarghhh.
Decisions, decisions. It is tough at the top isn't it?

Rosa said...

lol.
The poopy diaper thing popprd into my mind right away as well!
Saying prayers for you guys!
Miss you!

Sally said...

Awww, there's not a thing more special and de-stressing like the smell of a bundle like yours. I'm glad you have those moments.

Hope the high temp is under control; we've had a bit of that this week as well.

Good luck with that "to-do" list; goodness gracious!! :)

Pam Kersting said...

Tamara, you are indeed a lucky lady! What joy a sweet child brings into our lives! Savor every minute with her! Oh ... and in between your To Do List and loving on that grandbaby of yours, do stop by my blog. I have my own little bundle of joy for you!

Evelyn in Canada said...

It's only a stress-reliever because the responsibilities that go with her belong to someone else. She is mighty cute though!