Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Morning Coffee. I'm Lovin' It!

I have a particular way that I like to start my morning. It's a bit odd, I have to admit. Every morning I hop in my car on my way to drop the kids off at school. After they pile out of the car I head to the local McDonald's for my morning coffee. I know, I could just make myself a coffee at home in my Tim Horton's coffee maker (it only takes a minute to brew a fresh pot) but there is just something about their coffee and muffin deal that keeps me coming back time after time.

This morning is Saturday but......I just NEED my McDonald's MUFFIN and I need it BAD! So, even though there's no school today, I head off to get my MUFFIN FIX! "I'll take 2 coffee's, one is black and the other is a single/single". They know me so well, I don't even have to tell them what goes in my coffee!

This morning I decide I have time to read the Vancouver Sun while I drink my cup of Java. It's Saturday. The housework can wait!

Now, I can tell you that THIS..........does not happen every morning! That's Grower Girl in the newspaper today, showing off our gorgeous plants. Doesn't she look PROFESSIONAL?! She could be the next Vanna White of the Horticulture industry, wouldn't you agree?

Now I'm off to change my clothes since I spilled my coffee all over myself in my excitement. Just one more reason why I should probably make my own coffee at home in the morning. It's too easy to spill in the car.

Just in case you'd like to read the WHOLE article written by Steve Whysall at the Vancouver Sun, just stop by his BLOG and check it out.

http://communities.canada.com/vancouversun/blogs/inthegarden/archive/2009/11/27/nothing-beats-a-plain-red-poinsettia-for-christmas.aspx


9 Comments »

9 Responses to “My Morning Coffee. I'm Lovin' It!”

Lori E said...

How pretty she looks in the middle of the sea of poinsettias. I'd like to buy a vowel please.

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

I know and it mentions you also. I saw it this morning, and I thought to myself, there's Tamara's greenhouse. I really need to go and visit her one day.

Congrats on the great article.

Jen

French Vanilla said...

Isn't it great to get free advertising.....good for you!

Steve said...

Hey Tamara, what a great sequence of photos, especially the one of your astonishment at the pic of Lynda. Good little story of your coffee habit. I liked it. Even the bit about spilling it. Who need reality TV with this blog. I'm gonna be a regular visitor. All the best, Steve Whysall

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve said...

Oops, didn't think the first message went. Oh well. Always success to you, Steve

Rosa said...

That's great!
I'm very excited you are going to be here soon!!
Have agreat week. :)

Anonymous said...

You did not spill that coffee on yourself, you spilt it all over ME! And I was already down to my last pair of pants!

Tamara Jansen said...

OK, I admit, I spilled my coffee on Opera Diva and SHE had to go home and change :) Sorry sweety! Thanks for taking those pictures for me....