Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scrumpdillyicious!

Today is going to be a very, very long day in the greenhouse. We are having a 2 day course on something called "Lean Flow". It's a way of looking at efficiency in production and so forth. Sounds REALLY exciting, right?! We start at 8 am and go till 5 pm. Did I mention that we will be doing this for TWO days? So, since I will be completely wrapped up in this STIMULATING, on the job training and will be too busy to blog, I thought I would post a few SCRUMPTDILLYICIOUS pictures of the Wee One that I've been saving for just such an occasion.

Can you believe how DELECTABLE she is?

She is unbareably ANGELIC, never making a fuss......

So tranquil and peaceful.......
She is ALWAYS so well behaved and calm........


OK, that's not really quite accurate........
So far this little darling has kept her mommy hopping.......
The pacifier and some warm loving arms are always close at hand because this little lady really requires some serious ONE on ONE attention.
She's JUST LIKE HER GRANDMA!


10 Comments »

10 Responses to “Scrumpdillyicious!”

Anonymous said...

Should I really add my two cents worth!! She reminds me of Alexis as a baby..(not quite as adorable though) sorry Lydia, gradmas just can't help them selves, we all think our little ones are the cutest!! She is certainly the most adorable Jansen grandchild though!
Lisa

Sally said...

She is certainly adorable!! :)

{ L } said...

OMGoodness! How precious! So beautiful too...especially the ones wrapped up in that blanket. :)

Rosa said...

Great pictures Tam!
And at least your long days will be broken up with the chance to eat some of Lisa's delicious cooking!

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Those photos of the wee one are priceless!

Lori E said...

See now we won't even miss you one bit. You have us enthralled with the little Miss.

Marina said...

You can make a new carreer as a baby photographer!!! Great photos!!! Your grandchild is a beauty. And how fast she grows up!!! Thank God they grow up fast and we're getting younger day by day...!(LOL) Isn't nature wise or what?

CrossView said...

She is so absolutely adorable!

And honestly? The course does sound exciting! LOL! I'd love it...

LovingLynden said...

She sure is a cutie - I can see a resemblance to one of Lisa's girls when she was little!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Tamara,
I saw you on someone else's comment page and it reminded me that I needed to swing by to see the new little Wee One. Oh my, She is beautiful and I am SO jealous!!! My three little grandbabies are now 5, 5, and 7. I need a new little one to hold for hours. Maybe Sara will come through for me one of these days.
Oh, and I also watched the Pioneer Woman on Bonnie the other day. She was charming! : )