Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nursery Makeover UPDATE - Original Artwork


I am getting really excited about the "wee one's" arrival in thebeginning of August. My little Angel is expecting our first grandchild ....... I'm gonna be a gramma soon!


Look at what FINALLY arrived yesterday. I just received my order for the stuffed animals I placed on-line a few weeks ago. Aren't they just the cutest little fellas's peeking out from their cardboard box? As soon as I collected my parcel from my local post office, I raced over to the greenhouse. Mini Me is busy working on a mural that matches the baby quilt for the wall above the baby crib . I thought she needed a bit of inspiration to keep her going. Who wouln't be inspired by such cute little stuffed animals?

Can you believe how fabulous the artwork is turning out?! And the stuffies I chose match to a T!

We also managed to get out to the store a few weeks ago to pick out some matching fabrics for pillows and seat cushions. I'm not much of a seamstress so we may have to enlist a bit of assistance from my sister Lisa inorder to get these things stitched up. Are you reading this Lisa? Have you got any spare time for us to stop in and sew up a couple of cushions? You're the BEST!!

I can't wait till see the room all pulled together. I think the whole planning and implementation part of designing a room are just so much fun.......too bad it all takes so much time :)


10 Comments »

10 Responses to “Nursery Makeover UPDATE - Original Artwork”

Colleen said...

Those stuffies are ADORABLE!
I wish I was there, I could probably find some time to help sew some pillows. And Breanne can come do some art out here for me anytime! See you in September! I'm excited to be meeting little baby then too!

Lori E said...

My friends daughter just had a baby and they did the room in the same colours but with a giraffe and not a monkey. Sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

No...I am not reading this Tam. Love the nursery!Lisa

LovingLynden said...

Poor Lisa - you've been roped into this one!
What a great sister.
I can't wait to see the room when it's finished - it all looks fantastic!

Tootsie said...

this is so fun!!! I love how you are doing this room up!! I bet you guys are getting really excited!!!

Anette said...

ahh! what great days you have ahead of you! The arrival of a new little person is so special! Bet you will be a fantastic grandmother!

Rosa said...

It's looking great!
Wish I was there. I have a sewing machine too. And as long as all you needed was straight seems I could help out no problem! :)

Nancy-Mom said...

pressures on Lisa !! the nursery looks great Tam even if Lisa's not reading about what you want her to do :o)

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Let me know when it's done. I'd love to see it!!

ghita said...

Looks like it's going to be a really great looking nursery. I LOVE the colours! And the artwork is amazing!