Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Septic Problems are a Smelly Business


I have decided that I am glad we are not in the plumbing business. Plumbing means you may occasionaly have to work on septic fields........PLUGGED septic fields. YUCK and double YUCK! Plumber boy is now gone off to do his own thing so we're forced to find someone else to get the plumbing working again over at location 3. Guess who got the dirty job this time? Junior, of course. Junior will do it. Junior will do ANYTHING!

I think I'll stick to what I do best.........and that has nothing at all to do with plumbing. PS: Junior would like to make it very clear that he has absolutely no background in plumbing besides what the Big Guy has taught him. Should the septic system back up again in the near future, he cannot be held responsible. All complaints about shoddy plumbing should be forwarded to the Big Guy :)


13 Comments »

13 Responses to “Septic Problems are a Smelly Business”

judy said...

guess he now knows why plumbers get paid the big bucks

Rosa said...

Considering how much glue he put on that pipe, I don't think anyone has to worry.
And I too would be at the computer working hard on the 'important' stuff should any thing like that happen over here.
p.s.
I've been trying to load a video of my garden since last Friday and I just can't seem to get it to work. I'll try again tonight. :)

MelD said...

You could always higher plumber boy to do some contract work :)

MelD said...

I meant HIRE of course :)

momofcrt said...

All he needs now are the jeans that ride lower down for that all too well known thing called...........plumber butt ;-)

So Not Mom-a-licious said...

Come on! He has to have a little plumber in him somewhere. We all could see a slight plumber crack! heehee
So about 2 weeks ago, the main sewer line underneath our house ( I live in CA where all houses seem to be built NOT on a slab) seperated. Nice. Boy was it awful. Smelly. Horrible. Attracted what they call drain gnats. Ugh. But it's all better and fixed now!
I am stopping by to give you a belated welcome to the SITStahood! We are so glad you could join us and are excited about seeing you around!

Anne Marie said...

Well hi....Carole from Maynard's Greenhouse told me about you....

I run a CSA, organic style, and live on a farm in Illinois....

looking forward to reading more of your diary

The Stylish House said...

Tamara,
Oh my, this does not look fun! I had a septic tank and leech field when I lived in Montana so know what is involved. Hope you are enjoying a nice Canadian Summer.
Cathy

The Stylish House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stylish House said...

Tamara,
Wishing you and your beautiful country a Happy Canada Day!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Tamara, I am waiting VERY patiently for the next post.........Lisa

Tootsie said...

well...that is no fun at all!!! I hope he gets it figured out soon...how gross is that job!
hope all is well with you, we are finally getting some nice weather for a few days, and even some rain!!! lol
I think you made the right choice doing your important work on the computer, not in the pipes!!!
have a good weekend

Lori E said...

Our cabin septic backed up this winter. Try fixing that with a blow torch to soften the ground enough to pick axe through it.
Now I know why I stay home.