Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hooked on Communication

I love to talk. I can't get enough of it. I'm really hooked! I talk all day long on my blackberry to my sisters, the Big Guy, my customers, my suppliers. I never stop. I don't dare to check how many days I've talked on the phone anymore. A couple of weeks ago I checked and I had already logged over 2 full days......and I've only had my blackberry for the spring season.

Junior and I have a little competition going, to see who talks more on their phone and I'm winning. But I think HE talks waaaaaay more on his phone. Do I need an intervention if I'm in denial about my talking habits?

Have you ever wondered what people like me would have been like as a child? I'm pretty sure I was like this kid......

Now, don't forget to stop by Hooked on Houses to check out what everyone else is hooked on today. Click here http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/06/04/hooked-on-fresh-flowers-at-home/


7 Comments »

7 Responses to “Hooked on Communication”

Rosa said...

LOL!
Yep that was you all right!
;)

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Hee! Funny post...don't let me keep you from your cell...

Just sayin'.

Cass @ That Old House said...

I WAS that baby, and so was my oldest daughter... so funny!
Cass

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Next time you go to Olinda...you have to stay there...STELLAR! There are a few other Pousadas that are lovely too!

Husband goes on business...I tag along...sometimes help with translation...This time (sept) we are going to Olinda and Buenos Aires.

Anonymous said...

Wow Tam, I felt like I was right back in my childhood, trying to block out your incessant chatter!!! Hope this baby doesn't have to share a bedroom!!
I am nothing like that,lol
Love you, Lisa

momofcrt said...

Yeah pretty much that was you. although I think you had some competition among your siblings ;-)

Jen said...

Oh that was fabulous!!!!