Friday, May 29, 2009

Hooked on Travelling



Have I mentioned yet how much I get to travel? I am so hooked on travelling, it isn't funny. I get to go to some wild and far out places to look for new ideas for the business all the time. Can you say "DREAM JOB"?

I put together a little love balad in honor of my love of travel......just for my blogger peeps. It sure is a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!


video

Don't forget to drop on down to Hooked on Houses for Hooked on Fridays. Click here http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/05/28/hooked-on-old-houses/

Also, check out the Inspired Room for her "It's a beautiful life" Friday. I just love hearing about people who are counting their blessings :) click here http://theinspiredroom.net/2009/05/28/sweet-escape-in-your-own-backyard/


14 Comments »

14 Responses to “Hooked on Travelling”

Saucy said...

You really get around! I travel quite a bit, but not as much as you do, not nearly... I still haven't seen Europe but I am dying for it.

Until such time, I will live vicariously through you!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I am a traveler too!

Tootsie said...

you do seem to go away a lot!!! I am not a world traveller...but could learn! lol

momofcrt said...

Unbelieveable! I have only been through 10 States, to the Northerntip of Mexico, parts of Ontario and that's it.
I'd love to see more but it's just in the cards I don't think.

sandy said...

I would love to travel! Maybe someday, when the kids are grown.


I came by to Welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

Noah's Mommy said...

That is fabulous that you get to travel...I wish I was able to do that....welcome to SITS...I'm so happy you are here.

Rachael said...

wow, you have traveled to so many places! that is my dream, to someday be able to travel around the world + photograph it all.

carma said...

Great vid. Gosh, you've been everywhere! We talk about traveling a lot, but never seem to do it...We are planning a trip to Italy and I hope it comes to fruition!

Enjoy your travels!

Stoppin' by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!
carma :-)

Joanie @ The Bright Side said...

Great video! Wow, you two get around! I've been a few of those places in the video, but looks like I need to plan a few more trips.

greedygrace said...

That is so cool that you've gotten to travel so much!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Joy said...

Just stopping by to say hello and welcome to the SITS community!

Brandy said...

Dropping in to welcome you to SITS!

SITS Girls said...

Wow! That video was awesome- you really have travelled!

Welcome to SITS- we are thrilled to have you join us!

Best,
Tiffany

Rosa said...

It's nice to know it's not all hard work! :)