Tuesday, May 19, 2009

From Greenhouse to Banquet Hall for a Belated Metamorphosis Monday


WHAT?! It's Metamorphosis M0nday allready?! No, wait, it's allready teusday, isn't it? Wow, time sure flies! We've been going gangbusters here in the greenhouse untill........it started snowing again. What a sad turn of events. That puts the brakes on selling bedding plants, that's for sure!

So, that mean's I have time to look around the greenhouse and check things out. Now as I was looking I realized that last year we were busy planning a wedding to be held here at the greenhouse. Can you imagine having a wedding in a big facility like this? It had to go from this......to this.......and from this.........to this..........Now that's what I call a Metamorphosis.


We all know that Tamara believes in going BIG! Here's how we went BIG with the lighting for the wedding. We went from this.......to this.......to this........to this.........I just love it when a plan comes together "McGyver style", don't you?
Anyway, even though it's Teusday and I'm all mixed up, you should still stop by Between Naps on the Porch to check out all the Metamorphosis that went on out there in blog lands. Just click here http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2009/05/welcome-to-18th-metamorphosis-monday.html


4 Comments »

4 Responses to “From Greenhouse to Banquet Hall for a Belated Metamorphosis Monday”

Tootsie said...

I love watching your plans come together!!!

Coco said...

I can't believe you guys are still getting snow. Although we had a cool spell today and yesterday it has been in the upper 80's.

Nola @ the Alamo said...

I still love the chandelier! You could have a second career designing lighting!

Anonymous said...

My jaw is on the floor! I think that chandelier is awesome.
I was gonna hang up some white christmas lights in the porch after all the plants are gone but I feel a little embarrassed about that now... ;)
Take care, Jurrina