Monday, April 20, 2009

"One Eyed One Horned Flyin' Purple People Eater"


Does anyone remember the song "One eyed, one horned, flyin' purple people eater"? Today we got our new T-shirts with our Milner Gardens logo on them and I just couldn't get the song out of my head for the rest of the day. Is this not just the GREATEST purple shirt you've ever seen?! And look at those purple Senetti's that are selling like hot cakes at our favorite big box stores......they are a perfect match to our t-shirts. I just LOVE purple, don't you?



Junior and I went out into the shipping area and decided we needed to take a real cool picture of us doin' or best gangsta' poses in front of all those beautiful purple flowers. I couldn't figure out why I didn't look quite as cool as my teenage son when I suddenly realized that my "W" symbol looked a little gimpy......Junior set me straight on how to do things properly....... and it doesn't include showing off your double jointed thumbs :) I don't really know what the "W" stands for so I hope it's not something raunchy or disgusting? Mother's of teenage boys probably shouldn't try pose like gangsta's without doing a little bit of research on what the poses might signify.......my apologies if it's something inappropriate :) I figured it was "W" for WAY TO GO TEAM!


See........here's the rest of the team! WAY TO GO TEAM! We sure kicked butt today, didn't we guys?!


8 Comments »

8 Responses to “"One Eyed One Horned Flyin' Purple People Eater"”

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colour purple, it is my favourite, i will have to buy some of those beautiful flowers. I also think you should send me a purple shirt lol. LOVE IT.
Adalia

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

You guys look great in purple! I am so ready to go buy flowers. But, I have to wait a couple more weeks. I don't want to take any chances of frost. It is still kind of cold here. Have a beautiful day!

Rosa said...

Looking good!

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Haha, you are telling your age with that song; unfortunately, I remember it too! Now I'll have it in my mind all evening! I can't ever get enough purple in the garden.

marina said...

With these T-shirts and your happy attitude I'm more than sure that you've sold all the flowers! I know I would buy many...!

Tootsie said...

I WANT SOME OF THOSE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the shirts are cool......SEND ME FLOWERS....I HAVE VISA! MASTERCARD????? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO??????

antigoni said...

I love this colour! And the back ground with the flowers, is perfect, too. But the best of all is your smile!

Tootsie said...

not that much snow fell here! it is snowing right now...and we got about 1/2 inch last night. I just about have had enough of this weather!!!! Those photos were taken two days ago when it was 22C outside! today....-3!
go figure!!!
hope all is well at your house!