Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gone to the Dogs!


Yes, things are crazy here at the greenhouse already! Our spring shipping season has begun and we've definately GONE TO THE DOGS!



We're shipping as fast as we can to take advantage of the sun but these rotten dogs and cats take FOREVER to put together!
They come to us in pieces so we can maximize the amount we get in a container from over seas......which minimizes our costs...........which results in a lower price at the garden center but SERIOUSLY! Are we VETERINARIAN's now besides GROWERS?


Oooooooh! Look at these beauties! Dont't you just LOVE spring time?!





8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Gone to the Dogs!”

tupperwaregal said...

I love the dogs and cats, are they available in Costco in Ontario? We are moving at the end of June into a place with a balcony or patio and would love to put one or two of these there. Great idea for planters.
Adalia

Darla said...

Those are funny! Yes I love spring.

Nola @ the Alamo said...

I am loving those! If I ever find any of them down here in Texas, you'll see them in my back garden!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you assemble them before your season starts?

Rosa said...

Hmmmm. . .
That pretty hydrangea would look nice in my greenhouse. Are those coming in this direction? :)

Nancy-Mom said...

Very cute, would look lovely on the balcony.

Evelyn in Canada said...

I just bought a hydrangea this week in just that color. It's lovely! And those are very cute dog planters. When are the Costco shipments arriving?

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

How cute! Right up my alley!
Brenda