Friday, March 6, 2009

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?


This is your last and final chance to get in on the game "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?". I have arrived at my final destination after many long hours of weary traveling. Can you guess where I have landed?

The game is easy and there's a prize at the end of it. All you have to do is guess just where on the globe I am today. I give you a few clues and then you post your answer in the comment section of my blog. At the end of our 7 day excursion, I will put all the names of the people who answered correctly in a hat and pull out a winner.........it's that easy :)

I have a very special gift in mind for the winner of this little challenge.......I went out and bought you something special from this far away place. I would just LOVE it if you would play along and guess where I am this week!

Clue #1

Clue #2

Clue #3

By the way, you will get a bonus entry if you can guess which CITY I'm in :)


12 Comments »

12 Responses to “WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?”

Chandra said...

Agra, India. (Is Agra short for agriculture??) :o)

Can I have your job?

Derrick and Jeanette said...

Third clue gave it away....Taj Mahal which is in Mumbai. Your in India. Have a great time.

Nola @ the Alamo said...

I'm not good at Geography, but even I recognize the Taj Mahal. Google says it's in "Agra, Uttar Pradesh state, N India, on the Yamuna River". Be sure and get some of those henna tats while you are there! (PS ~ I thought about cheating and asking Rosa where you were!)

Beth's Blog said...

tamara,
You are so, so lucky. The Taj Mahal is BEAUTIFUL. It is in Agra, India. I wish I was there with you :)
Beth

starsfault said...

Hi Tamara ~ Love the henna tattoos. When I turned 50 I was in Hawaii on a business trp (no really) and called hubby back in Alaska to tell him that I was going to get a tattoo to celebrate my 50th. He begged me not to....

.... so I got a henna tat, which FREAKED him out until he realized it was a temporary tattoo. The look on his face was priceless.

Thanks uour recent visit to Star's Fault too ~

Blessings ~ Eileen

Tootsie said...

how the heck do you ever actually finish anything????? you are never home!
I will let you know about the visit in March. I want desperately to say absolutely positvely for sure...but you of all people know how up in the air things can get.
Oh how wonderful that would be to meet you inperson!!!! and Shopping!!! you sure know how to sweeten the pot!
now...I need to get rid of this cold...and get some more things done!

Anonymous said...

Before i saw any comments my guess was India, just from the frist picture. So that is where you are.
Adalia

marina said...

Taj Mahal and Agra - India! You helped us a lot! Have a great and fun time!!!

The W.O.W. factor said...

Oh crud!!! Figures...my Wild Blue internet was down last nite "for service"...
So you are in India...
I had it all figured out that you were headed North not south from Germany!

curtissann said...

Was the Taj Mahal as magnificent in person? That is one place I would like to see.

antigoni said...

Taj-Mahal helped a lot but you have already posted that you're in India.

momofcrt said...

You have the most amazing life. I can't believe all the places you go to!!!
India, unreadl.