Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?


Ok, all my blogger peeps, it's time to play "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?" again. At the last minute, the Big Guy decided that we desperately needed to hop on a plane and solve some problems in far off lands so that means.......we're packed and outa here.

Are you ready to play? This is how it works. First of all, I give you some clues to help you figure out my current location on the globe. When you think you know "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA", leave your answer at the bottom of this post. If you get the answer right, you will have a chance of winning a special gift that I will be purchasing while on my latest trip! Every person with the correct answer will have their name placed in a hat and I will draw the winner upon my return!

Are you ready NOW? Here come the clues to our first lay over location:

CLUE #1

CLUE #2

CLUE #3


14 Comments »

14 Responses to “WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?”

marina said...

First of all I want to say that YOU ARE ONE OF THE KIND!!! What a video!!! Waw!!! I really enjoyed it! I turned up the music and my hole family was dancing with your music and singing!!! Your girls were amazing! A new career for you is rising!!!
As for the mystery "Where in the world is Tamara", I vote for a lake but I don't know where! The only thing I know is that Tamara is at the...Utube!!!

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Ok, I'm not a big football fan, but maybe that's a Seattle Seahawks helmet. I KNOW that's the space needle! You are in Seattle, Washington, aren't you Carmen; oops, I mean Tamara!

The Berry's Patch said...

Too easy girl....Seattle. I used to live there. I bet it's beautiful and green right now. :-)

The W.O.W. factor said...

I believe you live in Vancouver or Victoria BC, Seattle is your layover...
and you are headed???
Hmmm, without a clue yet, I'll guess Hawaii??

Tootsie said...

girl...I have no idea...but I did think I saw you here today...had to actually walk up to the lady before I lost my excitement...lol
(like you'd be here ) lol
have fun where ever you are

Rosa said...

Looks like Seattle to me.
Glad you made the plane!
Have fun.:)

momofcrt said...

Seattle, Washington?

Saucy said...

If your layover is Seattle, then you are on your way south... I am guessing... Mexico.

Timmy said...

Hi Tam, I know this will say it's Timothy, but it's Me, and I love free things! You are in Seattle, home of the Seahawks!!
Hope you have a safe trip, I miss you already, Lisa

Tamara Jansen said...

OK, here's a message to my sister Lisa who logged in to her son's blog to get in on my game.......GIRL, get your OWN blog! I wanna read about what's goin on at your place while I'm gone. You throw the best parties.

PS: I miss you allready too!

Chandra said...

I'm also guessing Seattle...

dowhatyoulove said...

I actually know this one, because I live about 2 hours north of there! Seattle Washington!! Who knows, maybe I will be lucky enough to win your contest! Are you enjoying your travels?

antigoni said...

People created Google and God created SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!
Have a safe trip and a good time!

Derrick and Jeanette said...

Living for so many years just north of your lay over I would have to say your layover is Seattle.