Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA TODAY?


The game is not over yet, my blogger friends. We are still traveling to a far away destination and we've had to make a stop over in a wonderful place somewhere on the globe........can you guess where?

See if you can figure out where our second stop over is by checking the clues below. If you have a guess, just leave your answer in the comment section. At the end of our 7 day trip, I will be putting all your names in a hat (if you answer correctly). The name I pull out will win a very special gift that I am going to buy somewhere allong my travels. Why would I do that? Well, because sitting around in airports, waiting for connecting flights can get a little tedious so.......this gives me an excuse to go shopping :)

So, here go the clues:

CLUE #1


CLUE #2

CLUE #3


9 Comments »

9 Responses to “WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA TODAY?”

Chandra said...

Don't laugh...but I think you're in Poland. :o)

Sharon dB said...

Hey Tammy, this was a combined effort...you're in Frankfurt (according to my European football fan husband)!

The W.O.W. factor said...

My non-sporting Cowboy guided me to:
#1 is Romerberg Square
#2 is Waldstadion
#3 Eintracht Frankfurt
You are in Germany for sure!

Timmy said...

K

Evelyn in Canada said...

Frankfurt.

But why would a gardener go so close to Holland, so close to tulip season? And not actually go there too?

momofcrt said...

Germany it is, I could tell only from the symbol thingy.

antigoni said...

Lufthansa is our favorite airline (my hubby works at Siemens). The photos are from Germany, Frankfurt.
You are so close to us!

Chandra said...

Okay, now I'm cheating, but I did some research into these other answers, and yes, you were in Frankfurt. I had searched and searched all the emblems of the European soccer/football teams, and the closest I could find was the Polish team, thus my original answer...don't know why the German team never showed up???

Rosa said...

Well, then, I'm going with everyone else and guessing Frankfurt as well! :)