Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Good To Be Back Home! What A Beautiful Life

It sure is a "Beautiful Life" at my house this week. I'm so glad to be back from India! But it gets even better than that.......my kids got a whole table full of trophy's, plaques and medals while I was away.


First of all, Opera Diva won first place at our recent Music Festival in the Singing Category.


video

Next, Mini me won first place for Violin.

video

And then Danny Boneduce won first place for Cello (video to come soon)


Last but not least, all three of them won the Senior chamber group award



Can you believe it, I'm living with a house full of amazing musician, that's for sure! What a BLESSING :)

Now, if you'd like to see how others are counting their blessings, just stop on by The Inspired Room to check on all the "A Beautiful Life" participants this Friday. Just click here http://theinspiredroom.net/2009/03/13/inspiring-finds-for-a-beautiful-life/


16 Comments »

16 Responses to “It's Good To Be Back Home! What A Beautiful Life”

Rosa said...

That is a blessing!
Your kids are amazing!

Teresa said...

What a wonderful blessing- music to fill the home- fabulous-
Thanks for sharing.

marina said...

Congratulations to your all your kids! How proud you and your husband must feel! I saw you in a very good dream last night and I was sure that something happy would happen to you! My dream was ending with your coming in Greece! Who knows...
Congratulations to the winners of your game! I hope my sister lent me her present sometime!

Nancy-Mom said...

Beautiful, congratulations to the kids and they did it without you even being there!!

Tootsie said...

you certainly came home to a some serious celebrations! wow...you must be super proud!!!!
welcome home sunshine...have a great weekend!

Julie said...

Loved reading about your trip! I was just out visiting new blogs and found yours. Enjoyed my visit!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

I watched a tv special the other day on India...the poor and the wealthy. Lots of very educated poor people living in squalor. It was amazing. And like you talked about....lots of beautiful color. Congratulations on the wonderful awards and have a great weekend. After our 80 degree temperatures this past week it's snowing and sleeting again today. ~ Lynn

curtissann said...

Welcome home, safe and sound! Congratulations on the kids' achievements. And I, too, adore bead work.

antigoni said...

If i feel so great about winning, imagine your kids. I'm sure you're very proud of them. Congratulations and with more awards soon.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am visiting via T.I.R. Great post! Great awards!

I hope you'll stop by for a visit, I am hosting a giveaway.

Evelyn in Canada said...

Wow - they are pretty amazing. Definitely worthy of awards and trophies and recognition by all your blogger friends!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Welcome home you traveling Diva! It always feels good, doesn't it to walk through the doors?
And to be so blessed with such amazingly talented kids! That is wonderful and you deserve to be the ultimate Proud Mom!

Gayle said...

How wonderful that is! You must be proud and they must be very proud of themselves!

kari and kijsa said...

Your kids are wonderful! What blessings!
smiles,
kari & kijsa

Miss Sandy said...

Congrats all around to your talented family of musicians! How wonderful to give them the gift of music!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Congratulations to your amazingly gifted children, Tamara!!