Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Spoke Too Soon.....


Oh man, I spoke too soon! Yesterday I said that I was looking forward to an accident free Spring........and today.........look what happened.Our poor driver George was in a nasty accident while driving a load of empty ceramic pots back to the greenhouse. Someone did a U-turn in front of him and he was unable to avoid an accident. He managed to walk away completely un-injured (he's already in another truck on his way to California to pick up some orchids).His passenger/swamper was hurt a bit but managed to avoid a trip to the hospital.

Here's the other vehicle that did the u-turn........he was described to us a conscious after the accident. I hope that he is not hurt badly but we have not been told much about his condition.


Please drive safe, my blogger peeps! Accidents are just NO FUN AT ALL!


7 Comments »

7 Responses to “I Spoke Too Soon.....”

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Now that is scary! Glad your driver is okay. This is proof positive why you shouldn't just pull a you-turn in the middle of the road!

XO,

Sheila

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh how scary, I hope the other driver is ok..here's to better days ahead..hugs ~lynne~

Cass said...

Oh, what a shame! I am glad to hear your driver is all right and already back behind the wheel --now there's a trouper! -- but let's hope that was the one and only accident of the spring.

Cass

LovingLynden said...

Amazing how quickly that can happen! So glad that everyone is okay.
Now on a different note.... looks like you'll be needing a new truck ; ) ?

once in a blue moon... said...

how awful, thankfully your driver is ok, i hope the same for the one that caused it..

momofcrt said...

Oh dear. Thankfully nobody was seriously injured.

dowhatyoulove said...

Your poor driver! I am glad he is ok. People do the dumbest things, and put other people in harms way when they do. I hope he learned his lesson..... Sorry your truck got a bit beat up.