Monday, March 2, 2009

20 Little Things I Look Forward To In Spring

1. I look forward to seeing a greenhouse full of colorful flowers.....it's Metamorphosis on a GRAND scale!

2. I look forward to seeing hanging baskets being sold by the cart load

3. I look forward to seeing the the reaction of my garden center peeps when the watch my musical training video in a few weeks
(Just in case you haven't seen the music video yet, just click here) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4bufjsxc8


4. I look forward to being on the cover of People Magazine one day

5. I look forward to an ACCIDENT FREE spring season in the greenhouse

6. I look forward to seeing all my containers arrive safely from overseas

7. I look forward to having no problems with how my beautiful designs look when they get here

8. I can't wait till Celine Dion sings the praises of my container gardens
9. I can't wait till we can go out with the staff for a Post Spring excursion 10. I look forward to an ice cold corona at the end of a busy day........and I'll get it from my exclusively designed Dual Purpose Geranium Planter/Beer chiller planter


11. I can't wait till we start planting up all our brand new planters for Spring 2009. You GO girls!

12. I can't wait to go out somewhere specials with all our hard working staff


13. I look forward to the next spring rainbow over the greenhouses


14. I can't wait to go on a double decker bus ride with everyone......that's a lot of FUN!15. Can't wait till all the BAD HAIR DAY planters are sold out16. Can't wait to see the coffee room full of people because that means we're busy SELLING lots of spring plants


17. I can't wait till all the back breaking Spring planting is finished

18. I look forward to seeing what's new at the California Pack Trials this year

19 I look forward to seeing a warehouse full of gorgeous plants on their way to the garden center

20 I look forward to seeing these 3 guys sitting back and relaxing after a long, hard spring season

I've got a LOT to look forward to!

Stop on by the Inspired Room to check out what others are looking forward to this spring. Just click here http://theinspiredroom.net/2009/03/02/20-little-things-to-look-forward-to-in-spring/

Also, check out the Metamorphosis Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch. Click here http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2009/03/welcome-to-seventh-metamorphosis-monday.html


18 Comments »

18 Responses to “20 Little Things I Look Forward To In Spring”

Coco said...

Whew. And Funny. And I like the bad hair day planters. Very funny.

Coco

rosecottagegardensandfarm said...

You are a day brightener and harbinger of spring!!

Happy day!

Debbykay

once in a blue moon... said...

i wish all your dreams come true! meanwhile you certainly entertained me with the all your gorgoues color~ its obviuos you know how to enjoy the good life, love reading your blog, and i am still singing your darn song on a wet ca day...

Darlene said...

very cute post!! sing it Celene.
you have a great sense of humor. Good luck with a greenhouse spring! I will be lucky if I plant a thing... to busy growing small children at the moment!hehe.

lvroftiques said...

Ahhhhhhh a touch of spring!! Love seeing all the spring fresh pictures Tamara! And those head planters are cool!! Wish we had some around here! I too hope you make the cover of People! I can say I kinda knew you when...*winks* Lol! Vanna

Evelyn in Canada said...

Let me know when you hit the cover of People magazine so I can buy a copy.

nikkicrumpet said...

oh my...The very first picture had my mouth watering. I can't wait to begin my spring planting...I just wish I lived close to your greenhouse! I'd so get me one of those bad hair planters! And the Celine picture...totally cracked me up! And lastly...thanks soooo very much for your vote!

Rosa said...

Great post!
And it's not a matter of if you are on the cover of People, just a matter of when!
:)

Chandy said...

Lovely choice for today's Met Monday! Sorry for the late visit; too many errands...

Carolyn of What Now? Tablescapes

Tootsie said...

hey. I can't wait to see your stuff in my garden center!
things are slow and boring in my greenhouse...hard to get excited when it is so damned cold and dark outside!!!

Cass said...

Hahaha...love your blog! And that geranium planter/beer cooler? Most brilliant invention since the bottle opener.

More, please!
Cass

Cote de Texas said...

I love your business - what a happy place to work at!

dowhatyoulove said...

Well, now that you have set the intention, I am sure it will all come true for you! You guys do have quite the set up, pretty amazing.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Ha, great list! Love it!

Fifi Flowers said...

I can't wait until all the flowers are blooming! Good round up of Spring items!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh these look mighty good right about now.. I love the bad day hair planters.. I hope you have an accident free season as well.
hugs ~lynne~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Tamara, your video was WONDERFUL! It was really fun! And I wish I were in Canada and could come visit your nursery. Alas, I live in Florida, but my husband will be in Canada on business... Vancouver to be exact.

Thanks for visiting my blog and the heads up on the violas.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

I could just eat these pictures UP! Spring just cannot get here fast enough...and by the way, you seem like one fun & crazy gal! I'll be sure to stop by again.
-Shannan