Thursday, February 5, 2009

Treat yourself....... have a Coffee




I hate to say this but.......you don't wanna know me before I have my cup of coffee in the morning. Seriously, I'm just not human before my first cuppa Joe. I can't THINK if I don't have at least 2 cups before lunch.I've decided that there must be some very healthy ingredients in coffee that are keeping my body immune from colds and flu, and creating a very acidic environment for any other really sinister disease that I don't want to get.

When I'm sipping my cup of coffee in the morning I know that........it's A BEAUTIFUL LIFE!



Check out more things that make this A BEAUTIFUL LIFE over at The Inspired Room. You won't want to miss it!


12 Comments »

12 Responses to “Treat yourself....... have a Coffee”

Teresa said...

Cute little "smily" face. Thanks for stopping by my blog-
Sometimes I like to treat myself to a pastry for breakfast- just sometimes ;}

antigoni said...

I think you are addicted to coffee.
I like cappuccino and french coffee but i drink three or four cups of coffee tops during the week.

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I hear you! I just have to have my coffee, too!!

Rosa said...

Ugh!
Tea all the way. . .
:D

Suzy said...

I love and need my first coffee too. ;)

Suzy

Fifi Flowers said...

I feel the am... MUST have my cafe creme EVERY morning!
ENJOY your day!
Fifi

Beth's Blog said...

for me, it's diet coke.....but I am the same way.:)

Nola @ the Alamo said...

I'm just as bad, but for me, it's coffee in the morning, then I switch to tea after lunch. In fact, I think I'll go have a hot cuppa tea right now!

Mama said...

I am not a coffee drinker, but I love the aroma when DH makes his morning cuppa (strange eh), but I do love your smiley face coffee :) Kathy.

CurtissAnn said...

Well, make mine tea. I'm one of those pleasant people when I awake, however, I can't think or do much of anything before two good cups of tea. Black.

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

They have ascertained how coffee does enhance one's health. Thank goodness!
Brenda

Pam Kersting said...

I'm with you, sistah! The greatest way to start each day is with a cuppa JOE! I love it!