Monday, February 9, 2009

My Sister, My Friend!

She's sweet as pie and the apple of my eye!


She cooks like a pro for family and friend.......


Helping out wherever she can, giving love without end!
She reaches out a hand to anyone in need......



I'm proud to say she's my sister, A FRIEND INDEED!


Happy Birthday Sis. You're my HERO :)


PS: Next time we go out for your birthday with all the gal's, you should really leave those bright blue Croc's at home :) Only OLD ladies wear their Croc's for "girl's night out"!


8 Comments »

8 Responses to “My Sister, My Friend!”

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! OMG, I tend to wear my crocs for outings nowadays; they are just sooo comfy they are addictive!

antigoni said...

Happy Birthday! It's so beautiful when sisters share so much love and friendship. With my sister we are so close in mind and in living.
I think Tamara we are very lucky.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa. ANd about the croc thing i wear mine all the time in the spring and summer, i wear them as long as the weather is dry and sunny and warm. I love them.
Adalia

once in a blue moon... said...

happy bday to your sis, sweet post... until the footwear critique!

i live in garden clogs, i can so relate to her comfort zone~

Rosa said...

I FORGOT her birthday!!!
I keep forgetting it's Febuarey already.
What kind of a sister am I?
Sorry Lisa!!
Hapy belated Birthady!
I miss you both like crazy but I'm glad you had a fun birthday!
Rosa

CurtissAnn said...

What a lovely birthday wish! How blessed you all are! Thanks for the smile-- and Happy Birthday to your sister!

PS: Am I the only one on the planet that does not like Crocs and does not find them comfy?

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL but crocs are COMFORTABLE!!! You go sis...wear em and know that you're the only lady in the room who has HAPPY FEET!

Helenna said...

I hope your sister did get a laugh out of the 'dog & cat' post. Thanks for leaving a comment for me. As a result, I am now really enjoying reading yours.

Helenna
Driftwood & Chandelier