Monday, February 2, 2009

Greenhouse Makeover and Over and Over....


Everyone out there is all crazy about MAKEROVER's and RE-DO's but I've never seen a greenhouse that has had as many MAKEOVER's as Darvonda! Let me show you what I mean......



Here's what things look like NORMALLY in our new Greenhouse/Wharehouse/Distribution Center.

But, let Tamara get her little paw's on things and "Presto, Change-0" we have a grand wedding banquet hall fit for a queen.


The Big Guy doesn't let things stay like this too long because, well, let's face it, you can't make much money on a banquet hall so......"Presto, Change-o" we are back to doing what greenhouses do, growing plants!


But wait! Tamara finds green plants can get a little boring so she goes off on a Party Planning Blitz and next thing you know.........it's a big Fundraiser Dinner being held under the big glass roof for a great cause........Education in Brazil!


Now the Big Guy's not so sure that we should really be in the banquet business so, lickety split, he clean right back up and we're back to normal........


But wait once again! CAN IT BE? The Big Guy decides to convert the greenhouse into........a Retail Store, chandelier and all.........


At Darvonda, you never know what you're gonna find inside the greenhouse in the morning. It keeps things fun around here :) Can't wait to see what it's going to look like when we open up for SPRING!


Check out some other amazing Metamorphosis' over at Between Naps on the Porch http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2009/02/welcome-to-third-metamorphosis-monday.html


6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Greenhouse Makeover and Over and Over....”

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Wow...never seen so many makeovers of one area! :-) Tamara...thanks for sharing this...you could participate in Tablescape Thursday with some banquet pics to share! Sounds like your greenhouse is definitely multi-purpose...enjoyed seeing all the different uses! Susan

xinex said...

Wow! It's making me tired just looking t the changes. LOL! Everything is so lovely though. I hope there are a lot of employees helping out. Thanks for sharing...Christine

Tootsie said...

VERY COOL!!! I wish I had that kinda space!

now...if you will let me know what cities you are in....in Alberta and B.C.....I may have some "peeps" that could potentially be interested in watering your plants for you!

janet said...

oh my gosh, this is awesome...soooo beautiful
janet

Anette said...

I'm very impressed by the size and the creativity!! How great that you can change it like that, it's almost like magic! Except I suppose it takes a lot of work between the moments of the photos!

CurtissAnn said...

Tamara-- I've just spent a few minutes catching up on your posts. You are so talented. I am amazed at all you do. I just love the photos, too. My gosh, I could go for that African getaway.
xxxooo
CurtissAnn