Thursday, January 22, 2009

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?


Did you play my "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?" game last week? http://thegreenhousediaries.blogspot.com/2009/01/where-in-world-is-tamara.html


Are you back today to see who won? I hope you don't mind to wait till the end of the day today because we didn't get home last night till after midnight (3 am Florida time) and this morning I need to get the kids to school as well as get an update on the greenhouses.
I will be posting the winner later today......much later........Sorry about that!
In the meantime, can you guess "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?" in this picture? I'll give you a hint:
HINT: JAMES DEERING, one of the founders of the John Deere tractor company.
That's all the hint I'm givine today so have fun figuring out "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?"


6 Comments »

6 Responses to “WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?”

Rosa said...

I have NO clue where you are! :)
Miss you!

Tootsie said...

no idea! but hope you are enjoying it!

Erica Feunekes said...

Miami Florida?

Laura and Colin said...

Yeah, I'm going with Miami, Florida as well. At the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens? (Thanks Google :)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Just doing some catching up on your delightful Site. Sorry to read about the flooding in the goat barn, but thrilled that the scrapbooks were unharmed.
Also, I got a kick out of how you and your cute sister look so much alike. The trip to China looked amazing.
And as for the rats...ugh...I can't even go there. So sorry you had to deal with that one!!!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit. I'm sure you're worn out.. Are you in Moline??? Looking forward to updates..hugs ~lynne~