Friday, January 30, 2009

Hooked on GREEN!



Today is "Hooked on Friday" over at Hooked on Houses and that means I get to let everyone out there in blogland in on what I am absolutely "Hooked On" this week. I had to put a lot of thought into it and it suddenly hit me......I'm really hooked on GREEN! Maybe because I've been in the GREENhouse industry for the last 20 years growing GREEN plants in GREEN pots. Really, it's now wonder I'm hooked on GREEN.
I love GREEN because it's VIBRANT......
I just love how FRESH it looks........how ALIVE it looks.........how FUN it looks.......how GREEN it looks! The pictures you have just seen are all photos of my little Angel's wedding this past September. Would you like to see more? Then just go to the following post and enjoy......



Don't forget to check out what everyone else is "Hooked On" today. Just go to http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/01/29/hooked-on-fridays-decorating-books-from-the-50s/
Just in case you're wondering, these photos (except the final one) were taken by Elizabeth Soergel, wedding photographer. Check out her site here http://www.capturingyounaturally.com/


8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Hooked on GREEN!”

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Ahhh. That is so lovely and Spring-like. I really like those greens. We could use a little green around here right now.

Thanks for joining my party! :-)

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

I love love love green, too!!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

I loved the wedding photos the first time I saw them and I loved it even more this time when you focused on the color green. The bridesmaid dresses were the same color at my son's wedding. xo Lynn

Rosa said...

My favorite colour! :)

Beth's Blog said...

WOW, your daughter's wedding was so beautiful. :) It was so natural and serene.

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

Everything looks beautiful! The dresses and flowers were fresh and pretty! What a nice wedding!
-Kim

marina said...

Since I was away so many days- hmmm...computer problems again...- I've many things to comment about! First of all, thanks for showing the way to make my geraniums more.I'll follow your instractions. Your bedroom is beautiful and warm and I especially loved the carpet and the furniture that looks ancient. Why didn't you choose the green colors for the pots? After all that's your favourite!
Now about the herbs: it's a family tradition to pick wild herbs and that's how I know which are the good ones! Some of them are bitter and that's why we pick some others which are "sweet" and we cook them together!

Saucy said...

I'm crazy about green these days too! Lurrve the green mums. I made a similar arrangement recently!