Friday, January 23, 2009

"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?" WINNER


I have just finished doing my official type drawing for the winner of "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?" which we played last week while I was waiting for a connecting flight in the DENVER AIRPORT!
Anyway, the official type drawing of the winning name has revealed that the prize is going to.......drum roll please.......Colleen Vandyk!
Now, for those of you who know me personally, you will be aware that Colleen is in fact my very own NIECE who's diapers I used to change. She was a real cutey back in those days. These days she keeps busy producing some of her own cutey's in need of diaper changes. Colleen's little baby Colton is just so excited to hear the news that his Mom has won a prize! Would you look at this face?! This is her firstborn son, who I am sure is going to enjoy chewing on the special gift I bought while waiting around at the DENVER AIRPORT!
So PLEASE let me reiterate........the winner of this prize was chosen by a completely fair and random draw. You know how it goes. Write down all the names of the participants........throw them in the kitchen collander........shake it well.......and pull out a name.........VERY OFFICIAL!
Here's a parting look at Colleen's most adorable progeny, my sister's grandbaby. I can't wait till I get one of these :)
And the winner of yesterday's "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?" is.........Laura! Vizcaya Museum and Gardens was the location of this picture. What a gorgeous place and the gardens were something very drool worthy. I'll post more pictures soon! Congrats :)


6 Comments »

6 Responses to “"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TAMARA?" WINNER”

Rosa said...

Lucky Colleen!

Tootsie said...

congrats to her!

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

What a handsome and cheerful boy!
Brenda

Laura and Colin said...

I'm assuming that's me! What a great job Google did in getting me the right answer (no I've never been there). Soooo, are you sending me a souvenir for my kids to chew on?!?!?! (Just Kidding!)

antigoni said...

I'm so happy when i see that you visited the places i visited when i was living to Boca Raton, Florida. Vizcaya was one of my favorite places and i 've made a post of it on my ABC WEDNESDAY at the letter "V" on December 16th.
Look at the photos i posted if you want and have the time.

Colleen said...

OH! Thanks! I haven't been on in so long, Mom told me yesterday that I won the draw...
See you this week!