Friday, January 9, 2009

A Beautiful Life......12 Months of Goals


The Inspired Room is another blog I love to follow and today is the day that we check in on each other to see how we are doing on our New Year's Resolution. How are we getting along in our goals that we set for 2009 to help us live a healthier, happier life? One of my goals was to get all my precious family memories, like all of my little Angel's wedding photos, printed and properly backed up so that I won't lose any pictures.......and so I can appreciate all my many blessings :) To check out my progress, just click on the following link:

http://thegreenhousediaries.blogspot.com/2009/01/do-you-have-emergency-escape-plan-for.html

Now, don't forget to stop by The Inspired Room to check out all the amazing peeps out there in bloggerland who are busy trying to stick to their New Year's Resolutions!

http://theinspiredroom.net/2009/01/09/balancing-act-finding-a-beautiful-life/


6 Comments »

6 Responses to “A Beautiful Life......12 Months of Goals”

Tootsie said...

What a great way to keep each other motivated!

Miss Sandy said...

Blessings on saving your family memories and any other goals you have set for 2009!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

It's always nice to have someone else cheer you on and keep you motivated..I must get pictures organized. hugs ~lynne~

Chris said...

Thanks for your visit, I always love that. I set goals, didn't last 3 days. Don't know why I bother. But that makes me really admire people that stick to their goals. Good girl, backing up your pictures.

Hugs,
Chris

The W.O.W. factor said...

Good luck with your goals! Pictures are a tough one for me to organize and 'save'. Shoe boxes and index cards are as far as I've ever gotten.

Train Wreck said...

Thank you for stopping by. My computer problems are nothing compared to your gulp...rat! problem! Poor girl! blech, I hate rats and mice, I won't even let my kids have a hamster! hahahaha. I wasn't the only good soul to help Barb. It was a wonderful feeling to help someone, so awesome.
Have a great week, and again thanks for stoping by.