Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snowed in!




Oh boy, did we ever get a whole lot of snow last night.....and it's still coming down. I promised to make Christmas dinner for tomorrow so I'm doing a quick study on how to cook a turkey. I haven't done it for years! But Martha tells me I need a few more things from the grocery store and I'm not sure I can get there in this weather. The Big Guy is sooooo helpful, he promises me he can get the car out of the driveway so I can do my last minute shopping....

I only have a few items on my list.........
There goes my HERO! I love ya baby :)


4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Snowed in!”

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

WOW !!! girl that is "alot" of snow. Sure hope you were able to get out to get the last of your shopping done. :-))
Merry Christmas my friend,
hugs ~lynne~

momofcrt said...

HAHA on the necessities for the turkey.
How I cook a turkey:
turn oven to 325*
baste turkey with melted butter
sprinkle freely with salt and pepper
place in oven
cook for 15 minutes per pound
voila, delicious turkey
don't forget the package of gravy mix so slather the turkey meat in case it's dry LOL
Have fun! Hope you got out okay and home safely.

LovingLynden said...

Don't forget the Turkey bag!!!
It takes less time to cook and keeps everything neat...
The way it looks over here, I'm thinking Church and dinners may be cancelled.
Maybe you'll be doing the 3 day turkey binge this time?

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

We have more than plenty to share!
Merry Christmas Y'all!
Sandi