Friday, December 5, 2008

I Wish I Was on Holidays!

I have to tell you, this Christmas poinsettia shipping thing is very stressful! I sure wish I was on a beach somewhere warm like the couple in this picture. I'd be smiling too, if I was them.



The waves would be lapping at my feet and the sun would be warm and inviting......

I'd arrange to have a massage on the beach.......

Then I'd order up a couple of tropical fruit drinks for me and the Big Guy.....



OK.......Coffee break is over.......




BACK TO WORK!


4 Comments »

4 Responses to “I Wish I Was on Holidays!”

The W.O.W. factor said...

Wouldn’t that little Holiday break be great!
I just don’t know how you find the time to blog!
You are ONE busy lady!
At least you take time for a cuppa Joe!
It’ll be over soon ..Poinsettia season…
Then what Easter Lilies?
Ooops,forgot Valentines is next...must be Roses then.
Enjoy your weekend

Rosa said...

Only three more weeks to go!
Then you'll have time for a ten second breather before you move on to the next thing!
Hey, I'm having a big party for Henry's 49th birthday in the middle of January! You should come.
You'll have to wear a parka and the water would be frozen. . .
Doesn't that sound like fun?! :D

Beth's Blog said...

wish I was there too!

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

Okay, now "stress" seems to commonly gather around what use to be my waist. And I know yours doesn't gather there. So where on your body does your stress (cortisol) go? Cause I've seen many photos of you on here and you're one of those skinny bitches. Please don't take that personally. I am merely jealous!
Brenda