Tuesday, November 18, 2008

John and Roma One Last Time.....And I Had To Miss It


The wedding finally went off without a hitch! Well, actually, there was a bit of a hitch.....I wasn't there. Can you BELIEVE it?! I waited all day to be an EXTRA in John and Roma's movie but it took so long to shoot the wedding scene that I had to leave! I tried hard to get out of my meeting but I just couldn't so I had to drive out to Vancouver before they finally started filming.


But, fortunately for us, Plumber Boy was dressed up and ready for a wedding so he made sure to get a whole bunch of really nice pics from inside where all the action was happening. He sat front and center during the filming so ya'll better watch for his smiling face when the movie finally comes out.


I'm not too sure how many times they shot this scene but, from the sounds of things, they walked down the isle over and over and over. Smoke was billowing out the windows like there was a great big Bingo tournament going on inside. John looks like he's walked a few brides down the isle in his lifetime, doesn't he?
Here's a picture of the happy couple, saying their vows. I feel a bit embarrassed that I have no idea who these people are......are they famous........should I have tried to get their autograph?


Danny Boneduce got a chance to show off his amazing acting abilities as well. He was given a "camera" to pretend like he was taking pictures of the bride as she walked down the isle. He really threw himself into his role, snapping "pictures" with great gusto!

Hey, look who else made it to the "wedding"! It's my little Angel, Opera Diva and my son-in-law! They were told by the director to smile like they were enjoying themselves and I think they did a great job, don't you?Now, where do we collect our Fifty Bucks they said we'd get per person for waiting around all day and smiling like a bunch of crazy people for the cameras?


6 Comments »

6 Responses to “John and Roma One Last Time.....And I Had To Miss It”

Brent said...

Great post.

I've always wanted to be an extra in a movie. A disaster movie would be fun--running away from an alien spaceship perhaps

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

That woman seated just ahead of your smiling couple (daughter and son-in-law) looks quite dour and unhappy. Didn't they tell her to look as though she was having a good time too? No, I have never seen those actors, so they're not famous. Forget the autographs. I never forget a face.
Brenda

marina said...

After a quick look at your previous posts I must say that your family is very gifted - everyone in his area! Your daughter and son-in-law could be two actors! Tell them I believe they have IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is too bad that you had to miss the wedding filming part, but at least hubby got some great shots. Can't wait to see the movie.
Adalia

Rose B. said...

Brenda, you are right. The couple in front of Daryl and Lydia has this look that says, "Lady, you don't know what you are getting into...there is still time to back out!" LOL

Too bad you missed being an extra. Would have been a neat memory!

Rose

Rosa said...

Man! Don't you Hate it when work gets in the way of the important stuff like Being In A Movie?! I mean you can work Anyday! Being in a movie however. . .
Well I'm still waiting. . .
LOL