Friday, November 28, 2008

My New Hobby


I've got quite a bit of time on my hands lately since my container went missing. We still haven't seen hide nor hair of it which means we've got very little to do to occupy our time so......I started a collection.


My collection started by accident when I stopped by the liquor store yesterday at around noon. I found this really pretty bottle and thought it would look perfect on my desk, beside my computer screen.


When I went back to the liquor store later that afternoon, I found this great assortment of bottles. I loved the color of the labels so I bought them all.




This morning when I stopped by the liquor store, they were just getting in a new shipment of these fabulous bottleswhich I bought immediately to add to my collection.

I sure hope we find that container soon because I'm starting to have a hard time concentrating on anything else besides my new collection.....


9 Comments »

9 Responses to “My New Hobby”

Tootsie said...

ha ha ha ...love your sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

Hahhhaaa...lmbo...Thanks for the laugh this morning. You're hilarious!!

Rose B.

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

Well, they're pretty anyway. Make a bottle tree outside in the garden!
Brenda

Rosa said...

Wish I were there. . .

Nola @ the Alamo said...

You better find another something to collect...& quickly! lmao

Chandra said...

You're too funny! :o)

MelD said...

Amazing how some of the bottle could actually be purfume bottles...hmmm...marketing!

marina said...

Start a stamp collection! Less money, less space!
I like that you still have your sense of humor despite of what happened! Good for you to be an optimist person! That's excactly what life wants!!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I really enjoyed catching up on your Site. So much going on at your place. A big business, movies, children making CDs in Europe, etc. I even made it back to when you posted the slideshow of your daughter's beautiful wedding. I left a comment there because it was just so breathtakinly beautiful. And you choose the perfect classical music for the background. Kuddos to your photographer that day!!!
M.L.