Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Christmas Decorations Are Done.....In My Mind!

If this were a perfect world and I could decorate my house any way I liked.......this would be what I would do! First of all, I'd paint the whole house white and buy white furniture. Then I'd add red accents everywhere. Doesn't my place just look amazing?!



I'd make sure that my front door was painted red, to keep the red and white theme going from start to finish.....


My dining room chairs would be upholstered in this oh, so practical white.


My Christmas tree would be simple and chic. I'd even match the wrapping paper I use to the room's decor.


This would be my dog!
Ha, ha, ha, he, he, he, ho, ho! MY DOG! I crack myself up! I'd NEVER get a dog!


11 Comments »

11 Responses to “My Christmas Decorations Are Done.....In My Mind!”

Tootsie said...

this was fun! it is always fun to have a fantasy like this!

Rosa said...

You crack me up too!!
:D

Nancy-Mom said...

Mind if I do the smae fantasy decorating ? :o)
my dog would be black tho...hmmm. wonder if you cab dye a dog......

marina said...

This was Barbie's house!Ha,ha,ha!!!

LovingLynden said...

You're funny!
But those ties with pinecones have inspired me and I'm going to do that on my practical leather parson chairs - nice!
Too bad we have to wait a few more days till Thanksgiving has passed before decorating for the season!
Faith

Erin said...

Those are some beautiful rooms! I love the white and red together. I do the same fantasy decorating too...then I look at my checkbook and reality comes back to me fast. :)

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Fun post, Tamara!

Saucy said...

Actually, that is a picture of MY dog! His name is Wrigley... he is a dead wringer for that little dude. Nice fantasy decor. It is very mod-ern!

antigoni said...

I'm sure your decoration will be better than this.

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Tamara, Your post are always so much fun, entertaining and educational. I am so surprised at how many people do the potato chip thing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Billie said...

Your home is looking fabulous with all those Christmas decorations.