Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Have You Seen This Ship?



This is an urgent call to all my blogging friends out there. Keep your eyes peeled for this missing container ship. It has gone missing somewhere between here and Asia. It's described as large and green. Arrival time was over 2 weeks ago. I am desperately seeking container number 1500 B, seen on the port side of the ship, 5 rows in and 3 containers down.
I have heard that some people steal containers and use them to build houses like this one. If you have my container, please forward the contents as soon as possible as I need them PRONTO! You can keep the container.
Oh, I hope this is not MY container!!!!!!


9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Have You Seen This Ship?”

Rosa said...

I've been praying hard since yesterday!
I'll keep praying!

MelD said...

Trevor was telling me about this missing shipment...glad to see your still keeping your sense of humor about a really bad situation. All you can do is wait I suppose but I'm sure it's so nerve wracking...Hope it gets here sooner than later!

Nola @ the Alamo said...

We are 250 miles inland, so if a large green ship shows up here, we'll be sure and notice! Surely it's just "stuck in traffic".

Jenny said...

Oh, my heavens! I've never seen one of htose ships loaded like that before. I'll say extra prayers that your container thingy shows up overnight for you!

marina said...

I'm very sorry about your misadventure! I'm praying for you, too!To give you a smile read your e-mail! Ignore the first one-read the second!

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

Oh my, and I sometimes think I have big worries! You really do have one, a gigantic one! My thoughts are with you. Hope you find it soon!
Brenda

Tootsie said...

wish I could help! good luck getting your shipment...I have a friend who has a container that he uses as a storage shed...they are HUGE!!!

Lynn said...

Oh, I hope you find it!! How stressful.

Lynn

momofcrt said...

how can a ship go missing and nobody knows where it is?
Don't they have GPS devices or something like that? OR
maybe the underwater city of Atlantis needed whatever was in those containers, redirected the ship magically to the Bermuda triangle and......