Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where do you get your inspiration?



One aspect of my job is very creative. I have to come up with new and exciting ways to present a regular potted plant. I struggle daily with the question "How can I make this plant look too good to resist?" I have done a lot of research, looking for inspiration around the world.


I am always inspired by color, texture, contrast.


I'd like to hear what inspires you to create. Drop me a note. I hate feeling like I'm the only who gets excited about silly things like this :)


2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Where do you get your inspiration?”

Rue said...

People like YOU inspire me. It all started with books and magazines, then Rate My Space and now blogging. I'm just soaking it all up like a sponge and enjoying myself immensely :)

rue

antigoni said...

I'm inspired by colours, sea, life and the love of my family.